Author Topic: I don't don't whether to laugh or cry sometimes  (Read 734 times)

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
I don't don't whether to laugh or cry sometimes
« on: June 17, 2022, 09:38:08 AM »
But this is causing me to do both at the time

‘The View’ host Sunny Hostin: Harris-Buttigieg 2024 ticket would ‘obliterate’ Trump or DeSantishttps://t.co/0QTFxquAj1 pic.twitter.com/rS1seGz1WV

— The Washington Times (@WashTimes) June 15, 2022

“Well, I would vote for them,” Ms. Hostin gushed. “I hope this country is ready for something like that. I think the brain power alone would just obliterate [Donald] Trump or DeathSantis.”
https://twitchy.com/samj-3930/2022/06/17/the-views-political-brainchild-sunny-hostin-believes-this-dem-ticket-would-obliterate-trump-or-desantis-in-2024-and-bahaha/

Brain power  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

MechAg94

• friend
Re: I don't don't whether to laugh or cry sometimes
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2022, 09:44:46 AM »
Do you mean "cry" because you are laughing so hard? 

There have been stupid people on TV all my life.  Nothing new there.

Besides, this quote is good also: 
“I do think there are plenty of Democrats that have tons of verve and energy. I like Gavin Newsom because he’s really pretty to look at,” she said of the California governor.
:rofl:
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2022, 09:48:53 AM »
Do you mean "cry" because you are laughing so hard? 

Cry as in I know they're out there....and they vote
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2022, 09:49:01 AM »
On a more sober note, this just shows that there is no one around her that offers any serious challenge to the crap she says.  At some point, someone would have to note how much support those two had in the Democrat primary, which was pretty low. 

I don't remember either showing signs of being particularly smart.  Harris laughs all the time because she can't answer debate questions and uses laughter as a crutch. 
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2022, 10:06:45 AM »
The combined IQ of every person on that show is 7. Their only worth is as laughing stocks.
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #5 on: June 17, 2022, 10:16:55 AM »
Sky News Australia

Kamala Harris is 'certainly unburdened by much in the grey matter department'
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c-8TPSkC2Ug

Brain Poweeeer! :rofl: :facepalm: :rofl: :facepalm:
- Calvin and Hobbes

lee n. field

• friend
  • tinpot megalomaniac, Paulbot, hardware goon
« Reply #6 on: June 17, 2022, 11:07:22 AM »
‘The View’ host Sunny Hostin: Harris-Buttigieg 2024 ticket would ‘obliterate’ Trump or DeSantishttps://t.co/0QTFxquAj1 pic.twitter.com/rS1seGz1WV

— The Washington Times (@WashTimes) June 15, 2022

Judgment of God.  Ruled by insane children.

Speaking of the Sec. of Trans, I haven't heard much from him in a while.  Still on ma/pa-ternity leave?
In thy presence is fulness of joy.
At thy right hand pleasures for evermore.

HankB

• friend
« Reply #7 on: June 17, 2022, 11:08:48 AM »
Sky News Australia

Kamala Harris is 'certainly unburdened by much in the grey matter department'
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c-8TPSkC2Ug

Brain Poweeeer! :rofl: :facepalm: :rofl: :facepalm:
I think I'll drop a note to my cable provider and suggest they drop CNN or MSDNC and start carrying Sky News Australia instead. (Maybe I'll mention "Diversity" since they're from Down Under.   :rofl:    )
Trump won in 2016. Democrats haven't been so offended since Republicans came along and freed their slaves.
Sometimes I wonder if the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it. - Mark Twain
Government is a broker in pillage, and every election is a sort of advance auction in stolen goods. - H.L. Mencken
Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. - Mark Twain

Bogie

• friend
  • Hunkered in South St. Louis, right by Route 66
    • Third Rate Pundit
« Reply #8 on: June 17, 2022, 11:55:00 AM »
Limited life experience, coupled with limited life mobility.

The same sort of outlook results in city groups assuming that everyone will use "ride share" bicycles to commute to their jobs.

Because everyone in the city group was under 35 and lived in a small area adjacent to downtown (other major hipster are would require people to pedal through the projects... that's a nope...).

What happened with the ride share bicycles? A whole bunch of them got recycled (really - the scrappers trucked 'em to Broadway).

And the bird scooters? Those are toys for the same age group.
Blog under construction

Pb

• friend
« Reply #9 on: June 17, 2022, 12:23:57 PM »
I don't know anything about Buttigieg other than he is a homosexual.  Is he a moron also?

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #10 on: June 17, 2022, 01:19:25 PM »
I don't know anything about Buttigieg other than he is a homosexual.  Is he a moron also?

Worse. He's a politician.

Worse than that, a Democratic politician.
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

RoadKingLarry

• friends
« Reply #11 on: June 17, 2022, 06:20:02 PM »
The combined IQ of every person on that show is 7. Their only worth is as laughing stocks.

And the table counts for 4 of that.
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams