Author Topic: Arizona Republican Jerone Davison takes on the KKK with an AR-15 in new ad  (Read 501 times)

MechAg94

• friend
Arizona Republican Jerone Davison takes on the KKK with an AR-15 in new ad
https://twitchy.com/gregp-3534/2022/07/06/arizona-republican-jerone-davison-takes-on-the-kkk-with-an-ar-15-in-new-ad/

Pro-gun political ad.  Watch the embedded video.  Short but pretty good.

"When this rifle is the only thing standing between your family and a dozen angry democrats in Klan hoods, you just might need that semi-automatic and all 30 rounds."

=)
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

Lennyjoe

• friend
Damn, you beat me to it…..grrrrr

RocketMan

• Mad Rocket Scientist
  • friend
  • Semper Fidelis
That ad pulls no punches.  Angry Democrats in Klan hoods, indeed.
If there really was intelligent life on other planets, we'd be sending them foreign aid.

Conservatives see George Orwell's "1984" as a cautionary tale.  Progressives view it as a "how to" manual.

My wife often says to me, "You are evil and must be destroyed." She may be right.

Liberals believe one should never let reason, logic and facts get in the way of a good emotional argument.

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
 =D  Not the way I would have gone, but when the powers that be keep accusing the GOP of being a white supremacist party - oh, well. At least this ad has some basis in fact.
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

p12

• friend
  • I SEE NOISES!!
Wow. I like that ad.

Democrats in klan hoods. Lol.