Author Topic: can you help me find Hilary quote on abortion? ( up until point of birth )  (Read 394 times)

gunsmith

• I forgot to get vaccinated!
  • friend
  • I'm sorry, Dave. I'm afraid I can't do that.
 I seem to recall Hillary saying she is for abortion up until the time of birth, but it seems to have been scrubbed
off the internet, any of you guys know where it is/link?
Politicians and bureaucrats are considered productive if they swarm the populace like a plague of locust, devouring all substance in their path and leaving a swath of destruction like a firestorm. The technical term is "bipartisanship".
Rocket Man: "The need for booster shots for the immunized has always been based on the science.  Political science, not medical science."

BobR

• Just a pup compared to a few old dogs here!
  • friend
Google by jimminee!!!

This will get you started.

Earlier, in an Oct. 8, 2000, candidate debate, Clinton said: "I have said many times that I can support a ban on late-term abortions, including partial-birth abortions, so long as the health and life of the mother is protected. I’ve met women who faced this heart-wrenching decision toward the end of a pregnancy. Of course it’s a horrible procedure. No one would argue with that. But if your life is at stake, if your health is at stake, if the potential for having any more children is at stake, this must be a woman’s choice."

https://www.politifact.com/factchecks/2016/oct/09/ted-cruz/false-ted-cruz-claim-hillary-clinton-backs-unlimit/

bob

gunsmith

• I forgot to get vaccinated!
  • friend
  • I'm sorry, Dave. I'm afraid I can't do that.
the actual video seems gone, that's the trump hilary debate, it is now i believe an earlier dbate.
she clearly/simply said abortion until point of birth
Politicians and bureaucrats are considered productive if they swarm the populace like a plague of locust, devouring all substance in their path and leaving a swath of destruction like a firestorm. The technical term is "bipartisanship".
Rocket Man: "The need for booster shots for the immunized has always been based on the science.  Political science, not medical science."