Author Topic: Chicago  (Read 6885 times)

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
Re: Chicago
« Reply #75 on: June 08, 2022, 07:28:16 PM »
Oh, hell -- Bloomberg blamed New York's "gun violence" on Virginia.

Yep, I think they were the ones who called it the Iron Highway.

And even when Virginia when to "you can only buy one handgun a month," back under Doug Wilder, that still wasn't nearly good enough, because their hoodrat problem is being caused by us.
Carbon Monoxide, sucking the life out of idiots, 'tards, and fools since man tamed fire.

Jim147

• friends
« Reply #76 on: June 08, 2022, 10:34:40 PM »
I blame Holder but for some reason he wasn't arrested and put in shackles.
Sometimes we carry more weight then we owe.
And sometimes goes on and on and on.

BAH-WEEP-GRAAAGHNAH WHEEP NI-NI BONG

HankB

• friend
« Reply #77 on: June 09, 2022, 11:20:22 AM »
I blame Holder but for some reason he wasn't arrested and put in shackles.
Democrat.
Trump won in 2016. Democrats haven't been so offended since Republicans came along and freed their slaves.
Sometimes I wonder if the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it. - Mark Twain
Government is a broker in pillage, and every election is a sort of advance auction in stolen goods. - H.L. Mencken
Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. - Mark Twain

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
« Reply #78 on: June 13, 2022, 01:07:08 PM »
Darn Indiana

Thirty-one people were wounded in 23 shootings citywide over the weekend in Chicago, where seven people were killed, police said Monday.

The nearly two-dozen shootings occurred between 6 p.m. Friday and 11:59 p.m. Sunday, the Chicago Police Department (CPD) said. Of the seven fatal incidents, six people died from shootings while one succumbed to a stabbing.
https://www.foxnews.com/us/chicago-weekend-shootings-dead-wounded-person-fatally-stabbed-police
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

Strings

• APS Pimp
  • friend
« Reply #79 on: June 23, 2022, 02:45:01 PM »
Wasn't there a bit of whistle-blower kerfuffle awhile back, where a couple in the ATF Chicago area called out cops returning confiscated guns to the street?
No Child Should Live In Fear

What was that about a pearl handled revolver and someone from New Orleans again?

Screw it: just autoclave the planet (thanks Birdman)