Author Topic: Candidate OWNS CNN reporter  (Read 905 times)

HankB

• friend
Candidate OWNS CNN reporter
« on: June 25, 2022, 01:44:20 PM »
CNN reporterette meets Arizona gubernatorial candidate Kari Lake in an ambush interview . . . their short interaction doesn't go the way she'd hoped.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I_1wYUB8c9w&ab_channel=CutterJ

:rofl:
Trump won in 2016. Democrats haven't been so offended since Republicans came along and freed their slaves.
Sometimes I wonder if the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it. - Mark Twain
Government is a broker in pillage, and every election is a sort of advance auction in stolen goods. - H.L. Mencken
Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. - Mark Twain

MechAg94

• friend
Re: Candidate OWNS CNN reporter
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2022, 01:56:44 PM »
 =)
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2022, 03:27:35 PM »
The rookie gets schooled by a 30+ year professional ...
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2022, 03:30:14 PM »
Alert the burn unit, patient inbound with 3rd degree burns
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

Angel Eyes

• Lying dog-faced pony soldier
  • friend
  • You're not diggin'
« Reply #4 on: June 26, 2022, 12:32:09 AM »

"I make love to men daily, but in the imagination."
                         - Barack Obama

gunsmith

• I forgot to get vaccinated!
  • friend
  • I'm sorry, Dave. I'm afraid I can't do that.
« Reply #5 on: June 26, 2022, 04:25:04 AM »
 :rofl: [ar15] [ar15] [ar15] :rofl: :rofl:

I watched that three times!! it is great!!
Politicians and bureaucrats are considered productive if they swarm the populace like a plague of locust, devouring all substance in their path and leaving a swath of destruction like a firestorm. The technical term is "bipartisanship".
Rocket Man: "The need for booster shots for the immunized has always been based on the science.  Political science, not medical science."

AZRedhawk44

• friends
« Reply #6 on: June 26, 2022, 11:54:08 AM »
Not a fan of Kari Lake.

She donated to Obama's campaigns.

You know that video footage of reporters from dozens of different channels repeating the exact same talking points, word for word, with identical inflection?  I'm looking for footage of Kari Lake being part of that.  I think her mouth is for rent.
"But whether the Constitution really be one thing, or another, this much is certain - that it has either authorized such a government as we have had, or has been powerless to prevent it. In either case, it is unfit to exist."
--Lysander Spooner

I reject your authoritah!

BobR

• Just a pup compared to a few old dogs here!
  • friend
« Reply #7 on: June 26, 2022, 02:12:49 PM »
Not a fan of Kari Lake.

You know that video footage of reporters from dozens of different channels repeating the exact same talking points, word for word, with identical inflection?  I'm looking for footage of Kari Lake being part of that.  I think her mouth is for rent.

You may be onto something there.

Lake was a member of the Republican Party until November 3, 2006,[34] when she changed her registration to become an independent. She registered as a Democrat on January 4, 2008, the day after the Iowa Democratic presidential caucuses were won by Obama.[34] Lake returned to being a Republican on January 31, 2012. She explained her leaving the Republican Party in 2006 as a reaction to the then-ongoing Iraq and Afghanistan wars. She had supported John Kerry in 2004 and Barack Obama in 2008.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kari_Lake#:~:text=Kari%20Ann%20Lake%20(born%20August,anchor%20role%20in%20March%202021.&text=Illinois%2C%20U.S.&text=Lake%20is%20a%20Republican%20candidate%20in%20the%202022%20Arizona%20gubernatorial%20election.

Then again she has cited Trump and Reagan as also switching parties.

She sounds like a typical politician, changes her beliefs to fit the curren direction of the wind.

I could be wrong but then again I could be right.

At least here in Nevada our choices are clear a Democrat or a RINO.

bob

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #8 on: June 26, 2022, 03:10:44 PM »
Not a fan of Kari Lake.

That footage wasn't quite what people seemed to think.  A TV network wanted a statement read on all their local stations and they all did it.  All it really shows is most of our news comes from a handful of sources.  Which is why more and more people look to alternative news sources every year. 

I guess it also shows all those new anchors are all trained to speak in the same manner/accent. 
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #9 on: June 26, 2022, 03:24:20 PM »
That footage wasn't quite what people seemed to think.  A TV network wanted a statement read on all their local stations and they all did it.  All it really shows is most of our news comes from a handful of sources.  Which is why more and more people look to alternative news sources every year. 

I guess it also shows all those new anchors are all trained to speak in the same manner/accent.

And according to her PR machine, that's why she decided to quit being a television newscaster.

I dunno. I'm not from California so I have no dog in the fight. Someone who can't figure out what political party they belong in doesn't automatically move to the top of my list of most-favored candidates. I'm 78 years old. I have been an unaffiliated voter -- by conscious choice -- since I first registered to vote. Many people have tried to convince me to join a party (for various reasons), but I have never found anything to give me a good justification for abandoning my principles. So I tend to be skeptical about flip-flop, weather vane politicians.
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

AmbulanceDriver

• Junior Rocketeer
  • friends
« Reply #10 on: June 26, 2022, 03:41:28 PM »
oh my goodness..  watching the reporters facial expression as she starts getting digs in.....  that was priceless.  "As long as it airs on CNN+"   :rofl:
Are you a cook, or a RIFLEMAN?  Find out at Appleseed!

http://www.appleseedinfo.org

"For some many people, attempting to process a logical line of thought brings up the blue screen of death." -Blakenzy

RocketMan

• Mad Rocket Scientist
  • friend
  • Semper Fidelis
« Reply #11 on: June 26, 2022, 04:53:06 PM »

Actually, I've seen a video where anchors from multiple local stations belonging to all four over-the-air networks read an identical statement at the same cadence with the same tonal inflections and very similar body language.  The statement was supposedly a PSA, but in reality a very left-oriented political statement.  It was a blatantly obvious DNC directed production.
If there really was intelligent life on other planets, we'd be sending them foreign aid.

Conservatives see George Orwell's "1984" as a cautionary tale.  Progressives view it as a "how to" manual.

My wife often says to me, "You are evil and must be destroyed." She may be right.

Liberals believe one should never let reason, logic and facts get in the way of a good emotional argument.

bedlamite

• Hold my beer and watch this!
  • friend
  • Ack! PLBTTPHBT!
« Reply #12 on: June 26, 2022, 05:34:10 PM »
Actually, I've seen a video where anchors from multiple local stations belonging to all four over-the-air networks read an identical statement at the same cadence with the same tonal inflections and very similar body language.  The statement was supposedly a PSA, but in reality a very left-oriented political statement.  It was a blatantly obvious DNC directed production.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZggCipbiHwE
A plan is just a list of things that doesn't happen.
Is defenestration possible through the overton window?

RocketMan

• Mad Rocket Scientist
  • friend
  • Semper Fidelis
« Reply #13 on: June 26, 2022, 06:50:26 PM »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZggCipbiHwE

That's not the one I remember seeing, but it is very similar in it's production and the topic is the same.  Essentially they are saying if you don't get your TV news from one of the MSM networks, it's false news.
If there really was intelligent life on other planets, we'd be sending them foreign aid.

Conservatives see George Orwell's "1984" as a cautionary tale.  Progressives view it as a "how to" manual.

My wife often says to me, "You are evil and must be destroyed." She may be right.

Liberals believe one should never let reason, logic and facts get in the way of a good emotional argument.