Author Topic: EV Tax Credits  (Read 1094 times)

French G.

• friend
  • ohhh sparkles!
Re: EV Tax Credits
« Reply #25 on: August 18, 2022, 10:27:33 PM »
I still have one floor mounted dimmer switch. Glad that feature left ever since trying to drive overnight with an ankle freshly plated, screwed and stitched together.
AKA Navy Joe   

I'm so contrarian that I didn't respond to the thread.

JTHunter

• friends
« Reply #26 on: August 19, 2022, 01:34:25 AM »

I'm sure Pete Buddi... Butte... Butterhead Buttlicker will propose a government subsidy to make electric vehicles more affordable for people who can't afford them.

Or something bullshit bullshit bullshit bullshit something.

FIFY  >:D
“I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted.  The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
« Reply #27 on: August 19, 2022, 07:16:58 AM »
The starter was on the floor looked about like the old headlight dimmer switch.

OK, I'd forgotten that the starter used to be on the floor on older cars. But that wasn't really a pedal, was it? It was basically a switch.

I figured it wasn't taking about the headlight dimmer because that was a button switch, not a pedal.

My first car, a 1977 Ford Maverick, had a floor mounted headlight dimmer switch.

I never had a car with points and condenser ignition. My Maverick had an early electronic ignition.

Dad had a 1972 International Harvester Scout II that had points and condenser. That's my only experience with one of those.
Carbon Monoxide, sucking the life out of idiots, 'tards, and fools since man tamed fire.

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
« Reply #28 on: August 19, 2022, 07:21:55 AM »
The real question is...

What company has sold the most electric vehicles, and why is it hated so much?

Alex, I'd like to say Baker?

Carbon Monoxide, sucking the life out of idiots, 'tards, and fools since man tamed fire.