Author Topic: Three Ky police offices dead plus K9. Three injured.  (Read 461 times)

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
Three Ky police offices dead plus K9. Three injured.
« on: July 02, 2022, 07:46:08 AM »
Allen, Ky
Officers serving a domestic violence warrant at a house were fired upon from the house by a man with a rifle Thursday night. Two died at the scene one at the hospital Fri night. K9 was also killed. Three officers were injured.
Lance Storz reportedly fired "hundreds" of rounds of rounds from "prepositioned" firearms throughout the home. He is in custody and being held on $10 million bond. From the pictures it appears he wasn't arrested peacefully.

Note: The numbers keep floating around on the injured between 3 and 4. It's been a confused mess on this newswise since Thursday night.
Also note: The Foxnews article says this occurred in Prestonsburg. It occurred in Allen which is south of Prestonsburg.

UPDATE: Kentucky man held on $10 million bond after killing 3 police officers, injuring 3 others
https://www.wdrb.com/news/crime-reports/update-kentucky-man-held-on-10-million-bond-after-killing-3-police-officers-injuring-3/article_f633b6c4-f95e-11ec-aef2-0ffdbd652ff8.html

Kentucky police shooting: 3 officers, police K9 dead following shootout at suspect's home
https://www.foxnews.com/us/kentucky-police-shooting-3-officers-police-k9-dead-shootout-suspect-home
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

HeroHog

• Technical Site Pig
  • Administrator
  • It can ALWAYS get worse!
    • FaceButt Profile
Re: Three Ky police offices dead plus K9. Three injured.
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2022, 08:02:40 AM »
K9 counts as an officer.
I might not last very long or be very effective but I'll be a real pain in the ass for a minute!
MOLON LABE!

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
Re: Three Ky police offices dead plus K9. Three injured.
« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2022, 08:05:14 AM »
K9 counts as an officer.

Some reports do some don't so I erred on the side of caution on the count to try to avoid confusion.
Not sure if there's anything official on that. If there is count him in.
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes