Author Topic: Third World Countries and Their Tools...  (Read 544 times)

Bogie

• friend
  • Hunkered in South St. Louis, right by Route 66
    • Third Rate Pundit
Third World Countries and Their Tools...
« on: July 02, 2022, 05:37:03 PM »
Uh... Do they have anything more than angle grinders and cheap welders?

https://youtu.be/gw7uQP-nQ3U
Blog under construction

Kingcreek

• friend
Re: Third World Countries and Their Tools...
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2022, 06:41:15 PM »
Yes. They also have hammers.
What we have here is failure to communicate.

RoadKingLarry

• friends
« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2022, 07:30:16 PM »
I thought this was gonna be about Biden...
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2022, 08:56:40 PM »
I thought this was gonna be about Biden...

Darn it, beat me to it.
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

HankB

• friend
« Reply #4 on: July 03, 2022, 11:15:08 AM »
Yes. They also have hammers.
Not always - sometimes they make do with rocks or a big chuck of scrap metal. My employer found that out after sending an engineer to one of the "low cost" suppliers a nitwit purchasing agent chose to make some mold parts to spec. An order had been placed with a good supplier called out by the production engineer, but the purchasing agent found he could save a little money by using a different supplier and changed the order without telling anyone.  :facepalm:  BIG EXPENSIVE MISTAKE!
Trump won in 2016. Democrats haven't been so offended since Republicans came along and freed their slaves.
Sometimes I wonder if the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it. - Mark Twain
Government is a broker in pillage, and every election is a sort of advance auction in stolen goods. - H.L. Mencken
Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. - Mark Twain

RoadKingLarry

• friends
« Reply #5 on: July 03, 2022, 12:00:11 PM »
Bean counters and pencil pushers. Most of them wouldn't know quality if it jumped up and bit them on the ass.
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams