Author Topic: 4th of July parade shooting  (Read 5644 times)

HeroHog

• Technical Site Pig
  • Administrator
  • It can ALWAYS get worse!
    • FaceButt Profile
Re: 4th of July parade shooting
« Reply #125 on: July 06, 2022, 11:17:52 PM »
Reports I saw said a SUB2000 KelTek!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G80JPDX8q_E
I might not last very long or be very effective but I'll be a real pain in the ass for a minute!
MOLON LABE!

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
« Reply #126 on: July 07, 2022, 12:12:12 AM »
M&P 15 used for the shooting
A Sub 2000 was found in the car
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #127 on: July 07, 2022, 07:55:33 AM »
And the media continues to make it sound like Amazon delivers guns to your door with the "bought online" bullshit. Even when they, well down in the story, mention that it was "picked up" at a brick and mortar, they never make it clear that a background check was done. Plus these days most people only read the headlines.

The NY Post is not even one of the far left papers, and they did it too.
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #128 on: July 07, 2022, 09:57:10 AM »
And the media continues to make it sound like Amazon delivers guns to your door with the "bought online" bullshit. Even when they, well down in the story, mention that it was "picked up" at a brick and mortar, they never make it clear that a background check was done. Plus these days most people only read the headlines.

The NY Post is not even one of the far left papers, and they did it too.

Waiting for a Prime Drone to deliver my full auto Barret 50bmg with a shoulder thing that goes up and 15,000 rds of ammo. I think I hear it now.
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #129 on: July 07, 2022, 10:12:31 AM »
They were blown up

A local doctor who rushed into the carnage described the shooting victims as being 'blown up' by the attacker's high-powered weapon.
'The people who were gone were blown up by that gunfire,' Baum said. 'The horrific scene of some of those bodies is unspeakable for the average person.'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10989893/Dad-Highland-Park-gunman-says-son-talked-mass-shooting-night-massacre.html
- Calvin and Hobbes

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #130 on: July 07, 2022, 10:31:33 AM »
Reports I saw said a SUB2000 KelTek!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G80JPDX8q_E

Okay, made the mistake of actually trying to watch that and oh boy  [tinfoil]

Like me he though the sound of the gun firing sounded off for an AR but I left the door open to that being due to the audio quality of most cell phone recordings. I even speculation it could have been something like a S2000 at the time since they're so easy to hide.

A S2000 was found but in the car after he was stopped.
A M&P15 was found at the scene of the shooting behind a building wrapped in a blanket and they reportedly traced the S/N to him which would explain how they named him as a suspect so fast

Now unless someone produces evidence the spent shell casings are pistol cal I have no reason to doubt he used the M&P15 at this point.

« Last Edit: July 07, 2022, 02:22:52 PM by WLJ »
- Calvin and Hobbes

HeroHog

• Technical Site Pig
  • Administrator
  • It can ALWAYS get worse!
    • FaceButt Profile
« Reply #131 on: July 07, 2022, 01:03:36 PM »
Yeah, he issued a correction.
I might not last very long or be very effective but I'll be a real pain in the ass for a minute!
MOLON LABE!

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #132 on: September 29, 2022, 10:23:32 AM »
S&W being sued

Plaintiff Liz] Turnipseed argues that Smith & Wesson ads mimic the shooter’s-eye view popularized by video games, use misleading imagery of apparent military or law enforcement personnel and emphasize the M&P 15′s combat features — all with a dangerous appeal to “impulsive young men with hero complexes and/or militaristic delusions.”

Advertising text also billed the rifle as “capable of handling as many rounds as you are” and providing “pure adrenaline.” One ad shows the M&P 15 on a dark background above the phrase “kick brass” in a bold red font and capital letters.

“The advertisements and marketing tactics described above demonstrate that Smith & Wesson knowingly marketed, advertised, and promoted the Rifle to civilians for illegal purposes, including to carry out offensive, military style combat missions against their perceived enemies,” her attorneys argue.

Can we start blaming car deaths on ads?

Smith & Wesson sued over advertising by Highland Park victims
https://bearingarms.com/camedwards/2022/09/29/smith-wesson-sued-over-advertising-by-highland-park-victims-n62793
- Calvin and Hobbes

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #133 on: September 29, 2022, 12:18:33 PM »
S&W being sued

Can we start blaming car deaths on ads?

Smith & Wesson sued over advertising by Highland Park victims
https://bearingarms.com/camedwards/2022/09/29/smith-wesson-sued-over-advertising-by-highland-park-victims-n62793
If they succeed with these lawsuits, I am sure it will come around.  I think judges are more likely throw out those cases as there is less political stigma against cars.  With the push for zero emissions, I can see that changing.
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

Devonai

• friend
  • Panic Mode Activated
    • Kyrie Devonai Publishing
« Reply #134 on: September 30, 2022, 05:43:41 AM »
Emboldened by the Connecticut lawsuit, for sure.
My writing blog: Kyrie Devonai Publishing

When in danger, when in doubt, run in circles, scream and shout!

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #135 on: December 11, 2023, 05:02:42 PM »
Guess what's back in the news
And would you describe his hair style as rather feminine in the photos?

Highland Park mass shooting suspect Robert Crimo III plans to defend HIMSELF during his 2024 trial for massacring seven people and injuring 50 more during Fourth of July parade
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12851373/Highland-Park-Robert-Crime-III-Illinois-murder-shooting.html
- Calvin and Hobbes