Author Topic: NSA and Cyber Command mobilizing Election Security Group to fight foreign......  (Read 597 times)

MechAg94

• friend
NSA and Cyber Command mobilizing Election Security Group to fight foreign cyberattackers
https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2022/aug/31/nsa-and-cyber-command-mobilizing-election-security/

This looks like fun.  More FedGov assets help with the election.   =)

The National Security Agency and Cyber Command have activated their Election Security Group tasked with disrupting foreign cyberattackers aiming to hack or interfere with the upcoming midterm elections, assembling a team to combat threats coming from China, Iran and Russia.

The group uses its foreign signals and intelligence collection capabilities to identify attackers and their intent and then fights against attackers by exposing them publicly, making their financial costs skyrocket, and by deploying other techniques.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/08/go-nsa-deploys-election-security-group-combat-foreign-cyberhackers-protect-midterm-elections/

“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

Ron

• friends
  • Like a tree planted by the rivers of water
    • What I believe ...
Trying to pump some confidence into an obviously corrupted system.

We're from the Federal government and we're here to help LOL.
For the invisible things of him since the creation of the world are clearly seen, being perceived through the things that are made, even his everlasting power and divinity, that they may be without excuse. Because knowing God, they didn’t glorify him as God, and didn’t give thanks, but became vain in their reasoning, and their senseless heart was darkened. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools.

Hawkmoon

• friend
Who needs foreign actors hacking the machines when our home-grown Democrats can just print up extra ballots?
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

AZRedhawk44

• friends
Isn't election security/integrity the prerogative of the several States individually?

The Executive Branch isn't empowered to secure elections.
"But whether the Constitution really be one thing, or another, this much is certain - that it has either authorized such a government as we have had, or has been powerless to prevent it. In either case, it is unfit to exist."
--Lysander Spooner

I reject your authoritah!

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
Isn't election security/integrity the prerogative of the several States individually? racist?

You spelled racist wrong.
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

gunsmith

• I forgot to get vaccinated!
  • friend
  • I'm sorry, Dave. I'm afraid I can't do that.
Isn't election security/integrity the prerogative of the several States individually?

The Executive Branch isn't empowered to secure elections.

Obviously, you're one of those extremist
Politicians and bureaucrats are considered productive if they swarm the populace like a plague of locust, devouring all substance in their path and leaving a swath of destruction like a firestorm. The technical term is "bipartisanship".
Rocket Man: "The need for booster shots for the immunized has always been based on the science.  Political science, not medical science."

Bogie

• friend
  • Hunkered in South St. Louis, right by Route 66
    • Third Rate Pundit
Prediction: Just before the 2024 election, the internet will be shut down to protect us...
Blog under construction

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
I thought 2020 proved beyond a shadow of a doubt there's nothing wrong with our election system.
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

Pb

• friend
I thought 2020 proved beyond a shadow of a doubt there's nothing wrong with our election system.

This.