Author Topic: Most important issues to Washington voters  (Read 708 times)

MillCreek

• Skippy The Wonder Dog
  • friend
  • APS Risk Manager
Most important issues to Washington voters
« on: July 19, 2022, 11:17:11 AM »
https://www.seattletimes.com/seattle-news/politics/these-are-the-issues-that-matter-most-to-washington-state-voters-new-poll-indicates/

The issues that matter most among Washington voters are abortion and inflation, according to a new statewide poll.

When asked to choose from more than a dozen issues, 28% of voters who said they were likely to vote in the upcoming November elections selected abortion as most important to them and 20% selected inflation.

The rest chose other options, such as border security, crime, guns and climate change. Yet none of those issues cracked 10% among the 596 voters surveyed, suggesting the elections may hinge on whom voters trust to make decisions about abortion rights and whom they hold responsible for price increases at the gas pump and beyond.

It will be interesting to see if Washington is an outlier for the country, consistent with the left coast, or consistent with the rest of the country.

Quote from: Angel Eyes on August 09, 2018, 01:56:15 AM
You are one lousy risk manager.

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
Re: Most important issues to Washington voters
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2022, 11:20:34 AM »
From what I'm seeing in a couple of polls that have been reported, abortion is not controlling voter sentiment in much of the rest of the country.
Carbon Monoxide, sucking the life out of idiots, 'tards, and fools since man tamed fire.

Boomhauer

• Former Moderator, fired for embezzlement and abuse of power
  • friends
« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2022, 01:25:03 PM »
Lol hoes mad
Quote from: Ben
Holy hell. It's like giving a loaded gun to a chimpanzee...

Quote from: bluestarlizzard
the last thing you need is rabies. You're already angry enough as it is.

OTOH, there wouldn't be a tweeker left in Georgia...

Quote from: Balog
BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE! AND THROW SOME STEAK ON THE GRILL!

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2022, 01:57:15 PM »
From what I'm seeing in a couple of polls that have been reported, abortion is not controlling voter sentiment in much of the rest of the country.

"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

Pb

• friend
« Reply #4 on: July 19, 2022, 03:36:16 PM »
Abortion is important to me too.