Author Topic: BIDEN HAS COVID!  (Read 3179 times)

HankB

• friend
BIDEN HAS COVID!
« on: July 21, 2022, 11:45:38 AM »
Trump won in 2016. Democrats haven't been so offended since Republicans came along and freed their slaves.
Sometimes I wonder if the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it. - Mark Twain
Government is a broker in pillage, and every election is a sort of advance auction in stolen goods. - H.L. Mencken
Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. - Mark Twain

RoadKingLarry

• friends
Re: BIDEN HAS COVID!
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2022, 12:16:22 PM »
Help us Obi Wan Covid, you're our only hope!
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams

AZRedhawk44

• friends
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2022, 12:19:05 PM »
Help us Obi Wan Covid, you're our only hope!

"But whether the Constitution really be one thing, or another, this much is certain - that it has either authorized such a government as we have had, or has been powerless to prevent it. In either case, it is unfit to exist."
--Lysander Spooner

I reject your authoritah!

Angel Eyes

• Lying dog-faced pony soldier
  • friend
  • You're not diggin'
« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2022, 12:45:44 PM »
We're going to see lots of  breathless reporting from the media about Biden's reckless behavior putting White House staffers at risk, right?   Right?

https://twitchy.com/dougp-3137/2022/07/21/thread-of-hypocrisy-shows-how-media-outlets-covered-the-story-when-trump-had-covid-19/

"I make love to men daily, but in the imagination."
                         - Barack Obama

RoadKingLarry

• friends
« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2022, 01:20:59 PM »

Hell, I'm seriously surprised they've kept him in this long.
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
« Reply #5 on: July 21, 2022, 01:30:43 PM »
Hell, I'm seriously surprised they've kept him in this long.

I gave him I think it was 4-6 months at the time of the election or Jan20. Can't remember which.
I think buyers remorse set in with the dems right after the election when they realized just how unlikable and clueless Harris actually was. Her only real propose was to gain POC votes during the election and once that was said and done she's been largely sidelined as much as possible since
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

DittoHead

• friend
  • Writing for the Bulwark since August 2019
« Reply #6 on: July 21, 2022, 01:34:43 PM »
This is his first time with it right?

I'm surprised it took this long, seems like I know a lot of people that got it recently for the 2nd (maybe even 3rd?) time.
In the moral, catatonic stupor America finds itself in today it is only disagreement we seek, and the more virulent that disagreement, the better.

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #7 on: July 21, 2022, 01:35:46 PM »
This is his first time with it right?

I'm surprised it took this long, seems like I know a lot of people that got it recently for the 2nd (maybe even 3rd?) time.

Officially I think 2nd but don't quote me on that.
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #8 on: July 21, 2022, 03:19:18 PM »
It can get worse

Something ‘very subtle’ spotted in timing of this tweet from Hillary Clinton
https://twitchy.com/dougp-3137/2022/07/21/something-very-subtle-spotted-in-timing-of-this-tweet-from-hillary-clinton/
- Calvin and Hobbes

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #9 on: July 21, 2022, 03:21:17 PM »
Biden Races To Sniff One Last Girl Before Losing Sense Of Smell From COVID
https://babylonbee.com/news/biden-races-to-sniff-one-last-girl-before-losing-sense-of-smell-from-covid/
- Calvin and Hobbes

Angel Eyes

• friend
  • You're not diggin'
« Reply #10 on: July 21, 2022, 03:24:26 PM »
(basically the same joke as above)

- Barack Obama

Angel Eyes

• friend
  • You're not diggin'
« Reply #11 on: July 21, 2022, 04:27:57 PM »

- Barack Obama

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #12 on: July 21, 2022, 05:55:55 PM »
The MSM when Biden gets COVID: Get well soon
The MSM when Trump gets COVID: Is he dead yet? Is he dead yet? Is he dead yet? Is he dead yet?
- Calvin and Hobbes

Jim147

• friends
« Reply #13 on: July 21, 2022, 06:19:20 PM »
But it's Different.
Sometimes we carry more weight then we owe.
And sometimes goes on and on and on.

BAH-WEEP-GRAAAGHNAH WHEEP NI-NI BONG

French G.

• friend
  • ohhh sparkles!
« Reply #14 on: July 21, 2022, 06:20:27 PM »
The MSM when Biden gets COVID: Get well soon
The MSM when Trump gets COVID: Is he dead yet? Is he dead yet? Is he dead yet? Is he dead yet?

I won't feel a thing for him either way.

The real question is there anyone currently in power with the means to keep him out of sight and make sure he "dies of covid." That would suit a lot of their needs. No more gaffes, install the one we really want as VP, no messy 25th, ready made martyr to carry down the streets of Scranton, etc.
AKA Navy Joe   

I'm so contrarian that I didn't respond to the thread.

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #15 on: July 22, 2022, 06:27:36 PM »
This is funny. White House doctor and press secretary try to worm their way out of admitting that Harris broke CDC guidelines, and even all the lefty MSM are pressing them on it:

https://twitter.com/i/status/1550576457663004673

https://twitchy.com/dougp-3137/2022/07/22/doh-karine-jean-pierre-wh-covid-doc-rendered-speechless-when-cornered-by-questions-about-kamala-harris-cdc-guideline-violation/
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #16 on: July 22, 2022, 10:22:57 PM »
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #17 on: July 23, 2022, 10:35:42 AM »
Joe Biden
@JoeBiden
·
Follow

United States government official
I'm not going to shut down the country.

I'm not going to shut down the economy.

I'm going to shut down the virus.

@CurtisHouck
·
Follow
🚨🚨 from Dr. Ashish Jha on COVID-19: "This virus is going to be with us forever. It's really, really important that people build up their immunity against this virus."
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #18 on: July 23, 2022, 11:05:15 AM »
This virus is going to be with us forever. It's really, really important that people build up their immunity against this virus.

Didn't the MSM rip Trump and basically call him an idiot for saying this? Yeah I know, when weren't they calling him an idiot?
- Calvin and Hobbes

Perd Hapley

• friend
« Reply #19 on: July 23, 2022, 12:10:53 PM »
I'm just saying that if we replace all organic Americans with people-eating robots, we could reach zero covid.

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #20 on: July 24, 2022, 01:21:49 PM »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iB0FwWkeneU

Salty Cracker is speculating that he doesn't have COVID, but is just mentally out of it after a heavy travel schedule over the last week or two.  Lots of speaking gaffs lately already.
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #21 on: July 25, 2022, 10:59:03 AM »
To avoid resurrecting an old thread, I will put this here.  Video on both links.

‘I Knew These Vaccines Were Not Going To Protect Against Infection’: Dr. Birx Admits Vaccines Were ‘Overplayed’
https://dailycaller.com/2022/07/24/deborah-birx-neil-cavuto-vaccine-not-protect-against-infection/

Former COVID-19 response coordinator for President Donald Trump, Dr. Deborah Birx said Friday that she “knew these vaccines were not going to protect against” the coronavirus infection.

Dr. Deborah Birx says she 'knew' COVID vaccines would not 'protect against infection'
https://www.foxnews.com/media/dr-deborah-birx-knew-covid-vaccines-not-protect-against-infection

DR. BIRX: I knew these vaccines were not going to protect against infection. And I think we overplayed the vaccines, and it made people then worry that it's not going to protect against severe disease and hospitalization. It will. But let's be very clear: 50% of the people who died from the Omicron surge were older, vaccinated. So that's why I'm saying even if you're vaccinated and boosted, if you're unvaccinated right now, the key is testing and Paxlovid. It's effective. It's a great antiviral. And really, that is what's going to save your lives right now if you're over 70, which if you look at the hospitalizations, hospitalizations are rising steadily with new admissions, particularly in those over 70. And so if you live in the South - I know people keep talking about the fall - I'm worried about the South.

If she knew it, did she tell Pence or Trump?  This entire COVID mess has involved lying from the start, all for our own good (supposedly). 
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #22 on: July 27, 2022, 11:47:03 AM »
Is it me or is this the faster complete COVID recovery in history?

Biden gives remarks after testing negative for COVID-19, ending ‘strict isolation’
https://www.wave3.com/2022/07/27/white-house-biden-tests-negative-covid-19-will-end-strict-isolation/
- Calvin and Hobbes

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #23 on: July 27, 2022, 12:13:40 PM »
Seems like I have heard plenty of people who recovered after a couple days.  It has been a week. 

That said, I don't know any 80 year olds who had it. 

Perd Hapley

• friend
« Reply #24 on: July 27, 2022, 01:02:59 PM »
From what I gather, 5 days from onset of symptoms is the new hotness. I tested positive Tuesday night, and was at work the following Monday.