Author Topic: BIDEN HAS COVID!  (Read 3182 times)

HeroHog

• Technical Site Pig
  • Administrator
  • It can ALWAYS get worse!
    • FaceButt Profile
Re: BIDEN HAS COVID!
« Reply #25 on: July 27, 2022, 02:55:49 PM »
Tomorrow is 2 weeks of this crud for us!
I might not last very long or be very effective but I'll be a real pain in the ass for a minute!
MOLON LABE!

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #26 on: July 28, 2022, 01:12:30 PM »
My tinfoil hat is at the cleaners, so I’m not sure I buy this, but:

After recounting Biden’s dismally failed presidency, and most recently his blunders in the Middle East, a certain Brandon J. Weichert says:
The very next day, news broke that Biden had tested positive for COVID-19. Just like that, scathing assessments of Biden’s failed Mideast trip disappeared, along with his bizarre cancer claim. In their place were the sullen faces of Biden team members doing everything in their power to manage the public perception of Biden’s illness. It was reminiscent of a scene from “House of Cards,” when Francis Underwood advises all politicos suffering through a public scandal to “kill and throw [the press] something fresher.” As if sensing the skepticism from people in the press like me, the Biden team released a bizarre video—akin to a “proof of life” image—of Biden struggling to speak while sucking on a throat lozenge, insisting he’s fine.

He probably was fine because he probably didn’t have COVID! Everything about this administration is a grotesque pantomime, a grand façade meant to conceal the fact that we’re led by an incompetent figurehead. We’re to believe that a 79-year-old got over the novel coronavirus from Wuhan, China in just a few days? Like so much about this presidency, rather than address the real fact that Biden is totally unfit to lead, his minders have concocted a false narrative; a distraction about him getting sick to protect the Democratic Party’s tenuous grip on power.
https://amgreatness.com/2022/07/27/does-biden-really-have-covid-19/
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

HankB

• friend
« Reply #27 on: July 30, 2022, 03:01:32 PM »
JULY 30 - BIDEN TESTS POSITIVE FOR COVID AGAIN!

He claims to be "symptom free" this time. Apparently this is not unusual with that Paxlovid medication he's been given; normally people take it for 5 days and it knocks the virus down to undetectable levels, but in a number of those treated, the tiny residual bits of virus resume multiplication and reassert themselves. MAYBE that's what happened.

Good timing - this may knock Joe's embarrassingly terrible performance in his conference with the Chinese off the news.
Trump won in 2016. Democrats haven't been so offended since Republicans came along and freed their slaves.
Sometimes I wonder if the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it. - Mark Twain
Government is a broker in pillage, and every election is a sort of advance auction in stolen goods. - H.L. Mencken
Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. - Mark Twain

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
« Reply #28 on: July 30, 2022, 03:56:34 PM »
Within a week and a half
Biden has Cancer
Biden has COVID
Biden doesn't have COVID
Biden has COVID

I think the meds aren't working like they used to and they're looking for an excuse to keep him under wraps until they get this VP business worked out.
« Last Edit: July 30, 2022, 04:26:46 PM by WLJ »
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

JTHunter

• friends
« Reply #29 on: July 31, 2022, 12:55:04 AM »
At his age, to get a second round of COVID this quickly, isn't good.
That being said, I hope Biden recovers for one, simple reason.  I don't know of anybody, even democrats, that want "Cameltoe" to move up the ladder.

How is that for a "scary" thought?
  [barf]
« Last Edit: August 01, 2022, 12:57:38 PM by JTHunter »
“I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted.  The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”

Bogie

• friend
  • Hunkered in South St. Louis, right by Route 66
    • Third Rate Pundit
« Reply #30 on: July 31, 2022, 11:11:23 AM »
I just wanna say that whoever put together the video with him speaking, and never blinking, was pretty good at the effects.

Assuming that it was an effect...
Blog under construction

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
« Reply #31 on: July 31, 2022, 11:15:19 AM »
I just wanna say that whoever put together the video with him speaking, and never blinking, was pretty good at the effects.

Assuming that it was an effect...

He did go a while without blinking but many of videos are obviously edited to make it look a lot worse than it really was.
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #32 on: July 31, 2022, 12:29:05 PM »
Within a week and a half
Biden has Cancer
Biden has COVID
Biden doesn't have COVID
Biden has COVID

I think the meds aren't working like they used to and they're looking for an excuse to keep him under wraps until they get this VP business worked out.

You forgot "Biden beats Cancer"
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

Jim147

• friends
« Reply #33 on: July 31, 2022, 12:55:28 PM »
He still has oil slick cancer from when he was a kid and had to do the scene from the Blues Bothers wiping the oil off the window while his mom drove.
Sometimes we carry more weight then we owe.
And sometimes goes on and on and on.

BAH-WEEP-GRAAAGHNAH WHEEP NI-NI BONG

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #34 on: July 31, 2022, 07:58:13 PM »
WARMINGTON: Hospitals confirm deaths of four physicians, deny vaccine-related
https://canoe.com/news/local-news/warmington-hospitals-confirm-deaths-of-four-physicians-but-deny-vaccine-related/wcm/2da58395-cbe1-4d59-835e-9a31775e7611
There was at least a 5th doctor as well.  Definitely not COVID related. 

44-Year-Old Canadian Doctor Dies ‘Unexpectedly’ – Sixth Canadian Doctor to Die Within Two Weeks
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/07/44-year-old-canadian-doctor-dies-unexpectedly-sixth-canadian-doctor-die-within-two-weeks/

« Last Edit: July 31, 2022, 11:38:41 PM by MechAg94 »
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge