Author Topic: Illegal immigrants there, not here  (Read 23803 times)

MechAg94

• friend
Re: Illegal immigrants there, not here
« Reply #25 on: September 10, 2022, 08:16:56 PM »
Chicago Mayor Lightfoot Calls TX Governor a Racist for Busing Illegals into Her City without Permission – Then She Quickly Busses Them to Affluent Suburb Nearby Without Permission
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/09/chicagos-mayor-lightfoot-promises-illegal-immigrants-bussed-texas-receive-shelter-food-sends-nearby-town-without-informing-mayor/

“This is not new; Chicago welcomes hundreds of migrants every year to our city and provides much-needed assistance. Unfortunately, Texas Governor Greg Abbott is without any shame or humanity. But ever since he put these racist practices of expulsion in place, we have been working with our community partners to ready the city to receive these individuals,” she added.

Now, several local news outlets are reporting that Mayor Lightfoot bused illegal immigrants from Texas last week to the suburb of Burr Ridge.

=)
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

cordex

• Administrator
« Reply #26 on: September 10, 2022, 08:56:30 PM »
And she ain't particularly good it. And she doesn't seem to care.
Because she has already done some favors for the teacher and she knows she is going to pass.

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #27 on: September 11, 2022, 12:08:44 AM »
Because she has already done some favors for the teacher and she knows she is going to pass.

Maybe in her early days. Now, she knows she'll be OK, because the media covers for their toadies, and her skin is the holy color, with the body parts of virtue.
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

HankB

• friend
« Reply #28 on: September 11, 2022, 03:28:47 PM »

Chicago Mayor Lightfoot Calls TX Governor a Racist for Busing Illegals into Her City without Permission – Then She Quickly Busses Them to Affluent Suburb Nearby Without Permission
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/09/chicagos-mayor-lightfoot-promises-illegal-immigrants-bussed-texas-receive-shelter-food-sends-nearby-town-without-informing-mayor/

=)
As an update . . . my cousin lives in another suburb of Chicago, Elk Grove Village. (It's NW of Chicago, just west of O'Hare Airport.)

She reports that 90 illegals just arrived there - their mayor doesn't really know what to do with them.

https://abc7chicago.com/elk-grove-village-texas-migrants-chicago-news-lori-lightfoot/12219396/

I think what all cities (including those here in TX should do) is - ignore them. Provide NOTHING - no food, no shelter, no meetings, nothing. Except maybe a one way bus ticket to some D stronghold.
Trump won in 2016. Democrats haven't been so offended since Republicans came along and freed their slaves.
Sometimes I wonder if the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it. - Mark Twain
Government is a broker in pillage, and every election is a sort of advance auction in stolen goods. - H.L. Mencken
Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. - Mark Twain

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #29 on: September 15, 2022, 07:39:36 AM »
Flown in to Martha's Vineyard.  :rofl:

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/massachusetts-dems-react-desantis-transports-migrants-ritzy-marthas-vineyard-evil-inhumane

Whatever you think of DeSantis, he's doing good works here.  :laugh:

I also saw on the teevee that a busload was dropped off in front of Kamala's house.

Edit: DeSantis, not Abbott. They are both doing good works on immigration.  =)
« Last Edit: September 15, 2022, 08:13:58 AM by Ben »
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

dogmush

• friend
« Reply #30 on: September 15, 2022, 08:34:21 AM »
I would call out those MA lawmakers on Twitter.

In what way is this evil and inhumane?  FL's migrant service programs are pretty much tapped out by the ones we have here.  How is it bad to transport the folks we don't have the resources to support to states that have both the resources and, apparently, the desire to bring in and support refugees?

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
« Reply #31 on: September 15, 2022, 08:38:00 AM »
But wait there's more

2 migrant buses arrive outside Vice President Kamala Harris' Naval Observatory residence in DC
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/2-migrant-buses-arrive-vice-president-kamala-harris-naval-observatory-residence-dc

"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

Lennyjoe

• friend
« Reply #32 on: September 15, 2022, 08:38:07 AM »
Just dropped off 2 bus loads outside of Kamala Harris’s place in DC this morning

Lennyjoe

• friend
« Reply #33 on: September 15, 2022, 08:40:00 AM »
But wait there's more

2 migrant buses arrive outside Vice President Kamala Harris' Naval Observatory residence in DC
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/2-migrant-buses-arrive-vice-president-kamala-harris-naval-observatory-residence-dc

Gah, you beat me to it.

I can tell ya that there’s quite an Influx of Hispanic immigrants here in my small town of Springfield Ohio the last few months.  We got Haitian and French Polynesian in the last few years as well. 

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #34 on: September 15, 2022, 08:51:39 AM »
Dropping them off in dem strongholds I guess could be called "evil and inhumane"

Massachusetts Dems react after DeSantis transports migrants into ritzy Martha's Vineyard: 'Evil and inhumane'
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #35 on: September 15, 2022, 08:52:59 AM »
I would call out those MA lawmakers on Twitter.

How dare you make them practice what they preach! Leave them alone! Don't you know that they have NRDC wine and cheese parties to go to where they need to make more declarations that (they think) won't affect them?
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #36 on: September 15, 2022, 09:40:52 AM »
Over the years, dedicated humanitarians at the border like Sister Norma Pimental have built a network of shelters and service providers to help migrants get to their ultimate destination.

These services DO NOT EXIST in places like Martha's Vineyard.

Why not? If you pride yourself on your "sanctuary city" designation, shouldn't you be prepared with sanctuary services?

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #37 on: September 15, 2022, 09:54:08 AM »
Why not? If you pride yourself on your "sanctuary city" designation, shouldn't you be prepared with sanctuary services?

Dems: Put an open house and free food and free room and board sign on their house.
Also Dems: Criticized their neighbors for not doing the same.
Also Also Dems: Are shocked to find people expecting free food and free room and board in their house going through their refrigerator. Blame their neighbors
« Last Edit: September 15, 2022, 11:12:15 AM by WLJ »
- Calvin and Hobbes

dogmush

• friend
« Reply #38 on: September 15, 2022, 10:05:01 AM »
Over the years, dedicated humanitarians at the border like Sister Norma Pimental have built a network of shelters and service providers to help migrants get to their ultimate destination.

These services DO NOT EXIST in places like Martha's Vineyard.

[Looks around FL]  The border with .......Georgia? 

Besides, we did exactly that.  Floridians helped migrants get to their ultimate destination.......Martha's Vineyard. 

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #39 on: September 15, 2022, 10:16:53 AM »
[Looks around FL]  The border with .......Georgia? 

Regarding Florida and its "other" border, I have always found it interesting that fed.gov, across administrations, has enforced the border regarding migration from Cuba, which actually has a stronger case for asylum than "asylum seekers" from Mexico who are actually people either looking for a job or free stuff.

I'm not even sure what the status of "feet dry" is anymore.

dogmush

• friend
« Reply #40 on: September 15, 2022, 10:55:16 AM »
Regarding Florida and its "other" border, I have always found it interesting that fed.gov, across administrations, has enforced the border regarding migration from Cuba, which actually has a stronger case for asylum than "asylum seekers" from Mexico who are actually people either looking for a job or free stuff.

I'm not even sure what the status of "feet dry" is anymore.

Obama killed it.  Cubans that make it here now are "undocumented" (illegal) just like any other nationality.

MillCreek

• Skippy The Wonder Dog
  • friend
  • APS Risk Manager
« Reply #41 on: September 15, 2022, 11:12:37 AM »

True dat.

Quote from: Angel Eyes on August 09, 2018, 01:56:15 AM
You are one lousy risk manager.

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #42 on: September 15, 2022, 11:17:40 AM »

Why? They're far enough from the border where they shouldn't have to. This was suppose to 100% virtue signaling. Then those evil border states had to go and ruin it.
- Calvin and Hobbes

dogmush

• friend
« Reply #43 on: September 15, 2022, 11:20:25 AM »
Why? They're far enough from the border where they shouldn't have to.

Todos en la cama, o todos en el suelo

The residents of The Vineyard can ask their new neighbors what that means.   >:D

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #44 on: September 15, 2022, 11:51:25 AM »
Dems get mad when they're forced to put THEIR money where their mouth is.
- Calvin and Hobbes

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #45 on: September 15, 2022, 04:05:25 PM »
Dana Loesch
@DLoesch
·
Follow
Biden sent 70 flights of illegal entrants to Florida. Democrats were silent.

DeSantis sent 2 to Martha's Vineyard. Democrats lost their minds.
https://twitchy.com/samj-3930/2022/09/15/this-dana-loesch-buries-democrats-losing-their-freakin-minds-over-illegal-immigrants-in-marthas-vineyard-with-1-perfect-reminder/
- Calvin and Hobbes

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #46 on: September 15, 2022, 04:38:28 PM »
WE DON'T HAVE THE SERVICES TO TAKE CARE OF FIFTY IMMIGRANTS!!!!!!!!!

https://twitter.com/i/status/1570456702390267905

Once again, what Abbott and DeSantis are doing is simply brilliant.

https://twitchy.com/samj-3930/2022/09/15/they-have-to-move-on-sanctuary-city-marthas-vineyard-resident-says-they-cant-deal-with-50-illegal-immigrants-because-reasons-watch/

By the way, that's the Martha's Vineyard HOMELESS COORDINATOR in the video.

Also a great twitter comment:

A quick Air BNB search came up with 297 homes currently avaliable. I'm sure they have a lot of empty summer homes avalible.

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #47 on: September 15, 2022, 04:42:12 PM »
- Calvin and Hobbes

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #48 on: September 15, 2022, 04:56:23 PM »
Time for 3 or 4 bus loads to be dropped off at Newsom's house

Gavin Newsom asks DOJ to consider 'kidnapping' charges after GOP governors ship migrants out of state
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/gavin-newsom-asks-consider-kidnapping-charges-gop-governors-ship-migrants-out-state
- Calvin and Hobbes

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #49 on: September 15, 2022, 06:20:16 PM »