Author Topic: Illegal immigrants there, not here  (Read 23823 times)

Pb

• friend
Re: Illegal immigrants there, not here
« Reply #100 on: September 19, 2022, 08:15:47 PM »
The Great Replacement is moving at warp speed.

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
« Reply #101 on: September 19, 2022, 08:59:32 PM »
Whelp, DeSantis is well and royally screwed.

Martha's Vineyard just sent 50 Karens in retaliation.

Martha's Vineyard Takes Revenge On DeSantis By Shipping Him 50 Karens
https://babylonbee.com/news/marthas-vineyard-takes-revenge-on-desantis-by-shipping-him-50-karens

"Perhaps now DeSantis will think twice before he sullies our pristine white island with brown migrant people," said Martha's Vineyard HOA President Karen VonSchnitzel. "Once the charter flight filled with our neighborhood's most insufferable Karens touches down in Tallahassee, he will rue the day he made us look like heartless racists in front of the entire country. HAHAHAHAHA!"

The group of 50 Karens was selected from over 478 Karens who volunteered for the flight, as most women who live on the island are named Karen. "Hopefully this political stunt will help DeSATAN see the error of his ways," said HOA Vice President Karen Bohannan. "If not, we'll send even more. There are plenty more Karens where that came from!"

At publishing time, DeSantis confirmed the Karens had been apprehended by the Florida National Guard and were on their way to Gitmo.
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
« Last Edit: September 19, 2022, 09:56:35 PM by WLJ »
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

Angel Eyes

• Lying dog-faced pony soldier
  • friend
  • You're not diggin'
« Reply #102 on: September 19, 2022, 10:04:42 PM »
"I make love to men daily, but in the imagination."
                         - Barack Obama

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #103 on: September 19, 2022, 10:10:19 PM »
Waiting on them to start the same spin they tried recently with San Francisco, that the problem with Martha's Vineyard is that it's been run by Rs for far too long
« Last Edit: September 19, 2022, 10:27:34 PM by WLJ »
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #104 on: September 20, 2022, 09:24:00 AM »
What's with a Texas Sheriff investigating DeSantis? I can see some police chief doing so, but a Texas Sheriff? Even in whatever county commie San Antonio is in? I thought pretty much all the Texas Sheriffs were pro secure borders?

https://twitchy.com/samj-3930/2022/09/20/unlike-the-53-immigrants-who-died-in-a-truck-desantis-fires-back-at-sheriff-investigating-him-over-marthas-vineyard-and-its-straight-fire/
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

Angel Eyes

• friend
  • You're not diggin'
« Reply #105 on: September 20, 2022, 11:15:18 AM »

- Barack Obama

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #106 on: September 20, 2022, 05:53:20 PM »
Border Town Puts Up 'Martha's Vineyard' Sign In Hopes Government Will Come Pick Up All Their Illegal Immigrants
https://babylonbee.com/news/border-town-puts-up-marthas-vineyard-sign-so-immigrants-will-know-theyre-not-welcome-there
- Calvin and Hobbes

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #107 on: September 21, 2022, 06:18:15 PM »
An ambulance chaser (and or lefty operatives) apparently found three illegals (all related) willing to sue DeSantis. I will reiterate one of the comments: You traveled over a thousand miles on foot and snuck across a border, working with coyotes and other dangerous people, and being placed in Martha's Vineyard was too much for you and you're suing for lost sleep? Okay then.

https://twitchy.com/brettt-3136/2022/09/21/plaintiff-says-she-suffered-from-lack-of-sleep-and-vertigo-upon-arriving-in-marthas-vineyard/
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #108 on: September 21, 2022, 06:40:22 PM »
An ambulance chaser (and or lefty operatives) apparently found three illegals (all related) willing to sue DeSantis. I will reiterate one of the comments: You traveled over a thousand miles on foot and snuck across a border, working with coyotes and other dangerous people, and being placed in Martha's Vineyard was too much for you and you're suing for lost sleep? Okay then.

https://twitchy.com/brettt-3136/2022/09/21/plaintiff-says-she-suffered-from-lack-of-sleep-and-vertigo-upon-arriving-in-marthas-vineyard/

I want to be on the jury. How do I volunteer?
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #109 on: September 21, 2022, 06:42:56 PM »

However else he responds, he should congratulate the aliens on trying to assimilate to America's litigious culture.
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #110 on: September 23, 2022, 11:01:01 AM »
Venezuela is sending its prison population to the US via the open border. Premium subscriber story, but here's the gist:

Venezuela is deliberately releasing prisoners, among them violent criminals, and has them travel to the U.S. southern border, a development that prompted 14 House Republicans to write to Homeland Security Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas.

Rep. Troy Nehls (R-Texas), who is leading the Republican effort to have Mayorkas answer questions, said in the Sept. 22 letter that the decision by the Nicolas Maduro regime has put the United States “in grave danger.”

“We write you with serious concern about a recent U.S. Department of Homeland Security (DHS) intelligence report received by Border Patrol that instructs agents to look for violent criminals from Venezuela among the migrant caravans heading towards the U.S.-Mexico border,” the letter says, citing a recent report from Breitbart.

The outlet reported on Sept. 18 that it had reviewed the DHS intelligence report from an unnamed source within the U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP). The report warned that released prisoners—including those convicted of murder, rape, and extortion—had been seen within migrant caravans traveling from Tapachula, Mexico, to the southern border, as recently as July.

The report also said the Bolivarian National Intelligence Service, Venezuela’s intelligence agency, may have played a role in deliberately releasing prisoners.

Hours after Breitbart published the report, Nehls took to Twitter to announce that he had obtained confirmation from the DHS.

“DHS confirms that Venezuela empties prisons and sends violent criminals to our southern border,” Nehls wrote. “President Trump warned us about this years ago.”

https://www.theepochtimes.com/venezuela-empties-prisons-and-sends-criminals-to-us-border-house-republicans_4750105.html

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #111 on: September 23, 2022, 11:01:52 AM »
Venezuela is sending its prison population to the US via the open border. Premium subscriber story, but here's the gist:

https://www.theepochtimes.com/venezuela-empties-prisons-and-sends-criminals-to-us-border-house-republicans_4750105.html

Isn't that basically what Cuba did?
- Calvin and Hobbes

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
« Reply #112 on: September 23, 2022, 11:14:50 AM »
Isn't that basically what Cuba did?

Yes.

Carbon Monoxide, sucking the life out of idiots, 'tards, and fools since man tamed fire.

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #113 on: September 23, 2022, 12:59:51 PM »
Suddenly we have a border problem and since blaming Abbot didn't put Buttigieg ahead by 40 points in the polls lets try blaming DeSantis as well.

Pete Buttigieg Manages to Blame Ron DeSantis for Biden's Border Crisis
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/juliorosas/2022/09/23/pete-buttigieg-manages-to-blame-ron-desantis-for-bidens-border-crisis-n2613509
- Calvin and Hobbes

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #114 on: September 23, 2022, 04:55:46 PM »
FreedomToons

If you give Martha's Vineyard a Migrant
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CR-iPlTB0Is
- Calvin and Hobbes

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #115 on: September 24, 2022, 09:04:44 AM »
I just saw on the teevee that Mayor Adams of NYC is putting forward a request for a half billion dollars to help with the bussed-in migrants.

Angel Eyes

• friend
  • You're not diggin'
« Reply #116 on: October 03, 2022, 11:12:21 PM »

- Barack Obama

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #117 on: January 30, 2023, 05:10:00 PM »
They won't leave
You know, AOC may have a spare room or two.

Illegal migrants refuse to leave NYC hotel for Brooklyn migrant relief center, sleep in the street
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/illegal-migrants-refuse-leave-nyc-hotel-brooklyn-migrant-relief-center-sleep-street
- Calvin and Hobbes

JTHunter

• friends
« Reply #118 on: January 31, 2023, 03:39:35 PM »
Why should they leave?  After all, they have a roof over their heads, they are given food and clothing, all without having to do any "work" at all.  :facepalm:
“I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted.  The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”

Perd Hapley

• friend
« Reply #119 on: January 31, 2023, 04:07:28 PM »
They won't leave
You know, AOC may have a spare room or two.

Illegal migrants refuse to leave NYC hotel for Brooklyn migrant relief center, sleep in the street
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/illegal-migrants-refuse-leave-nyc-hotel-brooklyn-migrant-relief-center-sleep-street

How many migrants are staying at Gracie Mansion right now?

Perd Hapley

• friend

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #121 on: May 12, 2023, 05:50:48 PM »
Now imagine the outrage if they had said "White communities"

"Why would any leader put our Black communities already riddled with crime, at further risk by placing unvetted, non-taxpayers steps away from our seniors, our children, and our homes we've worked so hard on our own to secure," said J. Darnell Jones, a resident of South Shore.

Migrants ‘dumped’ in Chicago shelter could 'destroy' Black communities, residents say
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/migrants-dumped-chicago-shelter-would-destroy-black-communities-residents-say
- Calvin and Hobbes

Pb

• friend
« Reply #122 on: May 13, 2023, 09:02:27 AM »
I've read speculation that one of the reasons the rich love importing illegal aliens to a city is that they drive blacks out of the area.
« Last Edit: May 16, 2023, 09:23:33 AM by Pb »

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #123 on: May 13, 2023, 03:01:22 PM »
https://hotair.com/karen-townsend/2023/01/31/judge-dismisses-lawsuit-over-desantis-migrant-flight-to-marthas-vineyard-n527567

How does ANYTHING Vertol has qualify as a public record? Vertol isn't a public agency, it's a private company. If there are written or e-mail exchanges between Vertol and some Florida state agency, those records are public records on the Florida government end, but they aren't public records on the Vertol end.
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #124 on: May 15, 2023, 07:27:18 PM »
Poll: Most Democrats In Favor Of Welcoming Immigrants Into Someone Else's Neighborhood
https://babylonbee.com/news/poll-most-democrats-in-favor-of-welcoming-immigrants-into-someone-elses-neighborhood
- Calvin and Hobbes