Author Topic: Democrats Get Their Spending Bills.  (Read 960 times)

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
Democrats Get Their Spending Bills.
« on: August 07, 2022, 07:22:04 PM »
The Dbag spending bills have passed, to include 87,000 new IRS agents.

Those agents will have their work cut out for them to recoup their costs.

87,000 agents x ~$100,000/yr pay and benefits x 20 years service = $174,000,000,000 in taxpayer dollars.

https://twitchy.com/jacobb-38/2022/08/07/during-a-recession-grover-norquist-puts-the-agenda-voted-for-by-senate-democrats-into-perspective/
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

HeroHog

• Technical Site Pig
  • Administrator
  • It can ALWAYS get worse!
    • FaceButt Profile
Re: Democrats Get Their Spending Bills.
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2022, 08:03:28 PM »
Well, *expletive deleted*ck us!  [barf]
I might not last very long or be very effective but I'll be a real pain in the ass for a minute!
MOLON LABE!

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2022, 08:53:06 PM »
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

zahc

• friend
« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2022, 10:11:44 PM »
The actual news here is how the puppet media called this an inflation reduction bill right up until the moment it passed, then instantly switched in perfect unison to admitting that it was a thinly veiled green new deal grift all along. And nobody noticed or reported on it because there is nobody left to report about the reporters.
Maybe a rare occurence, but then you only have to get murdered once to ruin your whole day.
--Tallpine

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2022, 10:10:52 AM »
Manchin, Democratic leadership strike deal to advance controversial natural gas pipeline in Appalachia
https://www.cnn.com/2022/08/01/politics/manchin-deal-gas-pipeline-permitting-climate/index.html

Saw this a week ago wondering what Manchin would agree to support.  Wonder if this was it.
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

Jim147

• friends
« Reply #5 on: August 08, 2022, 11:31:32 AM »
They have pushed the dumpster fire up to the gas pump. What could go wrong?

I hope the squad tries to nuke this bill in the house because it's less than a trillion dollars. They might run out of vodka in DC if Nan has to fight too hard.
Sometimes we carry more weight then we owe.
And sometimes goes on and on and on.

BAH-WEEP-GRAAAGHNAH WHEEP NI-NI BONG

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #6 on: August 08, 2022, 11:45:31 AM »
Capital idea

Eric Matheny 🎙
@EricMMatheny
·
Follow
To prove to the American people that audits are nothing to be afraid of, every Member of Congress should submit to one. First up, those who have served 30 years or more.
https://twitchy.com/sarahd-313035/2022/08/08/heres-one-simple-thing-dems-can-do-to-prove-to-the-american-people-that-audits-are-nothing-to-be-afraid-of/
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

bedlamite

• Hold my beer and watch this!
  • friend
  • Ack! PLBTTPHBT!
A plan is just a list of things that doesn't happen.
Is defenestration possible through the overton window?

HankB

• friend
« Reply #9 on: August 08, 2022, 09:48:04 PM »
Biden: "i'll do everything I can to reduce the price of gasoline."
Dems: "We're raising taxes on imported crude oil."
Biden: "I'll sign that bill."
Trump won in 2016. Democrats haven't been so offended since Republicans came along and freed their slaves.
Sometimes I wonder if the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it. - Mark Twain
Government is a broker in pillage, and every election is a sort of advance auction in stolen goods. - H.L. Mencken
Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. - Mark Twain

Jim147

• friends
« Reply #10 on: August 08, 2022, 09:53:06 PM »
I'm seeing the dems online finally seeing the pipeline deal the Muchen got to pass this crap. They want the house to kill taht part. I said I'm fine with that because it will not get back through the senate without it.
Sometimes we carry more weight then we owe.
And sometimes goes on and on and on.

BAH-WEEP-GRAAAGHNAH WHEEP NI-NI BONG

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #11 on: August 10, 2022, 01:26:14 PM »
The IRS bought $700K in ammo a few months ago. Now that the spending bill has passed:

RocketMan

• Mad Rocket Scientist
  • friend
  • Semper Fidelis
« Reply #12 on: August 10, 2022, 03:44:59 PM »
The IRS bought $700K in ammo a few months ago. Now that the spending bill has passed:

Sounds like the job description for the greeter at WalMart these days.
If there really was intelligent life on other planets, we'd be sending them foreign aid.

Conservatives see George Orwell's "1984" as a cautionary tale.  Progressives view it as a "how to" manual.

My wife often says to me, "You are evil and must be destroyed." She may be right.

Liberals believe one should never let reason, logic and facts get in the way of a good emotional argument.

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #13 on: August 10, 2022, 04:15:59 PM »
- Calvin and Hobbes

HeroHog

• Technical Site Pig
  • Administrator
  • It can ALWAYS get worse!
    • FaceButt Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 10, 2022, 04:22:18 PM »
Waiting to get my 3rd account banned on FB...

Too subtle?
I might not last very long or be very effective but I'll be a real pain in the ass for a minute!
MOLON LABE!

RoadKingLarry

• friends
« Reply #15 on: August 10, 2022, 04:24:38 PM »

Sounds more like a recruiting ad for the gestapo than a tax collector.
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #16 on: August 10, 2022, 04:32:04 PM »
Ad was pulled

IRS’s ‘carry a firearm and be willing to use deadly force if necessary’ job listing seems to have disappeared
https://twitchy.com/dougp-3137/2022/08/10/irss-carry-a-firearm-and-be-willing-to-use-deadly-force-if-necessary-job-listing-seems-to-have-disappeared/
- Calvin and Hobbes