Author Topic: Man That Smeared Poop On Woman Gets Boiling Water Thrown In His Face  (Read 498 times)

MechAg94

• friend
Alleged NYC ‘poop perp’ Frank Abrokwa scalded with boiling water on his face while at Rikers Island
https://nypost.com/2022/08/01/man-who-smeared-poop-on-woman-scalded-with-boiling-water-on-rikers-island/

Abrokwa, who infamously told police “s–t happens” after he was arrested for rubbing his own feces on a 43-year-old woman as she waited for the subway on Feb. 21, had a target on his back following the nauseating incident, sources said. 

“He didn’t deserve it but if anyone was going to get burned, he would be the first one in line,” a source noted.
Looking at some of the quotes, I wouldn't be surprised if it happened simply because he was picking fights with everyone. 

https://rumble.com/v1ejar5-man-that-smeared-poop-on-woman-gets-boiling-water-thrown-in-his-face.html?mref=6zof&mrefc=3
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

gunsmith

• I forgot to get vaccinated!
  • friend
  • I'm sorry, Dave. I'm afraid I can't do that.
Re: Man That Smeared Poop On Woman Gets Boiling Water Thrown In His Face
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2022, 11:25:22 PM »
 :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
 our headlines in 2022 are straight from Idiocracy sometimes
Politicians and bureaucrats are considered productive if they swarm the populace like a plague of locust, devouring all substance in their path and leaving a swath of destruction like a firestorm. The technical term is "bipartisanship".
Rocket Man: "The need for booster shots for the immunized has always been based on the science.  Political science, not medical science."

ConstitutionCowboy

• friend
  • My Gender and Pronouns are Standard.
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2022, 10:09:06 AM »
I wonder if Frankie Boy yelled, "MAKE-UP!" as he smeared the poop ...

Woody
   "Knowing the past, I'll not surrender any arms and march less prepared into the future."   B.E.Wood

230RN

• saw it coming.
  • friend
  • ...shall not be allowed.
« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2022, 10:22:04 AM »
"Your right to smear poop ends at the tip of my nose."