Author Topic: Mass shooting in Louisville this morning  (Read 400 times)

Lennyjoe

• friend
Mass shooting in Louisville this morning
« on: April 10, 2023, 11:07:18 AM »

Lennyjoe

• friend
Re: Mass shooting in Louisville this morning
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2023, 08:06:18 AM »
Apparently it was a former employee that was getting fired.  Guy streamed the shooting on social media but I havent found it. 

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2023, 08:11:20 AM »
Apparently it was a former employee that was getting fired.  Guy streamed the shooting on social media but I havent found it.

It has been confirmed by the police he live streamed it on instagram but it got scrubbed almost immediately. 
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2023, 10:22:15 PM »
https://dnyuz.com/2023/04/11/disturbing-new-details-emerge-of-louisville-shooters-livestreamed-carnage/

Confirmation that the gun was an AR-15. Also an update that he had NOT been fired from the bank, he was still an employee. And it seems clear that he was intent on committing suicide by cop.

I'm old enough to remember when people who wanted to commit suicide just went out and shot or hung themselves, or stuck their head in a gas oven. Unfortunately, I think we have the Internet, Facebook and Instagram to thank for the recent compulsion for people who want to kill themselves to take a lot of people with them.
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

French G.

• friend
  • ohhh sparkles!
« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2023, 10:23:08 AM »
Was this guy a charter member of ActBlue or something? Story seemed to get zero traction nationally.
AKA Navy Joe   

I'm so contrarian that I didn't respond to the thread.