Author Topic: New FBI "Domestic Terrorist" Documentation  (Read 2396 times)

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
New FBI "Domestic Terrorist" Documentation
« on: August 04, 2022, 05:08:55 PM »
Project Veritas got a whistleblower leak of some of the latest FBI "Militia Violent Extremism" symbols and groups. Note that most of us are extremists according to these FOUO documents.

https://www.projectveritas.com/news/fbi-whistleblower-leaks-bureaus-domestic-terrorism-symbols-guide-on-militia/

A bunch of the Youtube guys just dropped videos on it today. I saw that Mike Glover did as well, as he was specifically mentioned in the document as an extremist. He runs American Contingency. It's one of several of his sites, but his whole deal is about emergency preparedness, emergency medical training, and self defense.  He's currently hiring a lawyer.

https://youtu.be/p4JBDcN7YFo
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

Brad Johnson

• friend
  • Witty, charming, handsome, and completely insane.
Re: New FBI "Domestic Terrorist" Documentation
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2022, 05:11:42 PM »
Ted Cruz took a bit of offense as well. Cruz clip begins at 0:53.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Owz7_1d5iEM

Brad
It's all about the pancakes, people.
"And he thought cops wouldn't chase... a STOLEN DONUT TRUCK???? That would be like Willie Nelson ignoring a pickup full of weed."
-HankB

AZRedhawk44

• friends
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2022, 05:24:47 PM »
I wish Project Veritas would link full-res images of the documents they show, aside from the potato-matic versions they have in their article.
"But whether the Constitution really be one thing, or another, this much is certain - that it has either authorized such a government as we have had, or has been powerless to prevent it. In either case, it is unfit to exist."
--Lysander Spooner

I reject your authoritah!

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2022, 05:31:26 PM »
Meanwhile ANIFA is just an idea
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

RoadKingLarry

• friends
« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2022, 05:52:57 PM »
It has long been my firm belief that if I'm not on at least half a dozen government lists I ain't living right.
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams

Devonai

• friend
  • Panic Mode Activated
    • Kyrie Devonai Publishing
« Reply #5 on: August 04, 2022, 07:50:00 PM »
"Let's see, Devonai is full-time military, no negative counselings, performance award for 2021, expired pistol permit for which he hasn't submitted a renewal, transplant from NH to CT bringing unknown number of weapons, and due to faulty record-keeping in CT, we don't know how many firearms he owns."

THREAT LEVEL DELTA
My writing blog: Kyrie Devonai Publishing

When in danger, when in doubt, run in circles, scream and shout!

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
« Reply #6 on: August 04, 2022, 07:53:43 PM »
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

Lennyjoe

• friend
« Reply #7 on: August 05, 2022, 07:45:45 AM »
Waiting for JBT to knock on the door because I have a Don’t Tread on Me sticker on my truck and Flag flying below th US Flag on my flag pole. 

dogmush

• friend
« Reply #8 on: August 05, 2022, 07:58:16 AM »
The use or sharing of these symbols alone should not independently be considered evidence of MVE pretense or affiliation or serve as an indicator of illegal activity, as many individuals use these symbols for their original, historic meaning,  or other non-violent purposes.

So, let's say for example you were looking for folks that were actually planning on political violence against the left during the mid terms.  Not the neo nazi, white nationalist groups, that's a different flyer, but violence minded groups that consider themselves Americans.  Those groups do exist.  What would you tell your folks to look for?

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #9 on: August 05, 2022, 08:27:34 AM »
So, let's say for example you were looking for folks that were actually planning on political violence against the left during the mid terms.  Not the neo nazi, white nationalist groups, that's a different flyer, but violence minded groups that consider themselves Americans.  Those groups do exist.  What would you tell your folks to look for?

The major problem is that BLM flags, Anarchist flags, antifa flags, antifa, black panthers, la raza, or any of the following groups are conspicuously missing:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Left-wing_militant_groups_in_the_United_States

I never see FBI lists of these groups, and if they were leaked, I would have expected the MSM to immediately have picked up on the documents so that their "journalists" could start screaming "profiling".

Also, I guess explain how Mike Glover runs a "violence minded" group.
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #10 on: August 05, 2022, 08:52:28 AM »
I am wondering if a whole bunch of FBI agents are going to roll into Gonzales, TX and take over.  The "extremism" there goes back a ways also.

https://texasproud.com/texas-battle-of-gonzales/

“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

cordex

• Administrator
« Reply #11 on: August 05, 2022, 08:54:01 AM »
I think my concern would be groups that were advocating, you know, political violence.  Not the symbolism they share with people not advocating political violence.  Focusing on symbols venerated by both dangerous extremists and regular blokes alike seems specifically engineered to broaden the net and paint with as broad a brush as possible.  This flyer strikes me as in the same spirit as one that says: "Scary, evil terrorists believe there is one god and Mohammed is his prophet."

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #12 on: August 05, 2022, 09:00:35 AM »
The major problem is that BLM flags, Anarchist flags, antifa flags, antifa, black panthers, la raza, or any of the following groups are conspicuously missing:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Left-wing_militant_groups_in_the_United_States

I never see FBI lists of these groups, and if they were leaked, I would have expected the MSM to immediately have picked up on the documents so that their "journalists" could start screaming "profiling".

Also, I guess explain how Mike Glover runs a "violence minded" group.
The absurdness of the left wing groups being left off is getting way beyond the point of sanity.  A couple years ago, I would have said the FBI and other federal groups need to be cleaned up.  Now, I am fast getting to the point where they need to just be dissolved completely.  Fire everyone and cut all their funding.  I really doubt they are accomplishing much we would like. 

I thought I heard someone say Trump was talking about cutting all their funding by 50%.  Good start.  Not sure it is far enough.  If he or Desantis wins in 2024, they need top put someone in charge who will just start cleaning house.  Anything less is just unacceptable. 
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

cordex

• Administrator
« Reply #13 on: August 05, 2022, 09:01:59 AM »
As dogmush mentioned about the Nazis, I'm sure the is a separate flyer for leftist terrorists.

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #14 on: August 05, 2022, 09:04:43 AM »
This flyer strikes me as in the same spirit as one that says: "Scary, evil terrorists believe there is one god and Mohammed is his prophet."

That's a really good way to describe it.

The FBI and the US govt in general, are being "extremist" in their lists. I found this interesting international website that seems to be somewhat unbiased in their methodology. Under US groups, they list both Patriot Front and Jane's Revenge. I'd like to see what would happen if the US govt listed Jane's Revenge as an extremist group. So far the White House PR dept seems to be calling them "non-violent protestors".

https://www.counterextremism.com/

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #15 on: August 05, 2022, 09:13:32 AM »
Do those groups exist?  Who are they?  Have they actually done anything?

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #16 on: August 05, 2022, 09:14:51 AM »
As dogmush mentioned about the Nazis, I'm sure the is a separate flyer for leftist terrorists.
The flyer makes no mention of right or left.  The only reason I can think of to separate them is if your goal is to create more division.  Certainly possible.

RoadKingLarry

• friends
« Reply #17 on: August 05, 2022, 09:16:36 AM »

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #18 on: August 05, 2022, 09:26:07 AM »
The flyer makes no mention of right or left.  The only reason I can think of to separate them is if your goal is to foment division and anti-govt opinions as if that will drive groups over the edge.

This is kinda my viewpoint, and I will admit that I have bias. The flagpole outside my house has a US and Gadsden flag. I wear a lot of "2nd Amendment" t-shirts and hats, as well as Gadsden related shirts and hats.

I am not an extremist, I just appreciate the founding philosophy of my country and am proud of it, especially as a first generation American. Yet when the United States government spreads information* that people having or wearing things related to our founding or the constitution, the populace is not going to differentiate between people like me and the most radical neo-nazis that happen to also have some Gadsden related symbiology. I will be identified as an extremist simply because extremists happen to have some symbols that I also have.

* It doesn't matter that this stuff was labeled FOUO or LE Sensitive. It's all unclassified information that they knew would make it into the public domain, and I don't think they care one bit regarding how it will be interpreted, at least from their "right wing" lists. They seem to be very sensitive to how "left wing extremism" might be misinterpreted, to the point that they leave left wing extremist organizations off their lists that other countries and entitites, even left-leaning, have no problem identifying as extremists.

dogmush

• friend
« Reply #19 on: August 05, 2022, 09:33:46 AM »
I have actually  seen the flyer for ANTIFA, and the black nationalist groups.  The flater falls under the Racially and Ethnically Motivated Violent Extremism, the former under Politically Motivated Violent Extremism.

Those flyers come out as CUI, or higher, so I'm not posting them here, you'll have to take my word that they exist (or not). If I were to hazard a guess, I'd guess that they don't get leaked (or reported on) because they won't get the rage clicks flyers like the one linked above reliably get. Or maybe they do, just not the parts of the internet I frequent.

The FBI has certainly lost some credibility and become more visibly partisan in the last couple years, and it is smart to keep a jaundice eye on any organization with that much power and weapons, but part of that eye is a realistic view of the things you're looking at. For example, American Contingency was not identified in that flyer as an extremist.  They were actually labeled mainstream.   What it said was that actual extremists may self identify with that site, which is a very different thing.

Keep a close eye on the .govs attack dogs, they need to be watched,  but don't ascribe things they aren't doing.  Boy, Cry Wolf, and all that.
« Last Edit: August 05, 2022, 10:59:37 AM by dogmush »

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #20 on: August 05, 2022, 10:13:16 AM »
If I were to hazard a guess, I'd guess that they don't get leaked (or reported on) because they won't get the rage clicks flyers like the one linked above reliably get. Or maybe they do, just not the parts of the internet I frequent.

More likely, the FBI leaks them in order to promote the identification of pro-American symbols and slogans with extremism.
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

Lennyjoe

• friend
« Reply #21 on: August 05, 2022, 10:32:20 AM »
Those flyers come out as CUI, or higher, so I'm not posting them here, you'll have to take my word that they exist (or not).

Same here.  I almost posted a snapshot of the flyer until I seen the (CUI)/FOUO banner on it…

Wouldn’t bode well with my current clearance to do such a thing, regardless if it was in my possession or not.

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #22 on: August 05, 2022, 10:36:52 AM »
Same here.  I almost posted a snapshot of the flyer until I seen the (CUI)/FOUO banner on it…

Wouldn’t bode well with my current clearance to do such a thing, regardless if it was in my possession or not.

When the *expletive deleted*ck did you guys switch to CUI? Is it just a fancy new name for FOUO, or is it some jackawordy thing like LES that doesn't really mean anything except for fed.cops to have their own FOUO?

zxcvbob

• friend
« Reply #23 on: August 05, 2022, 03:12:57 PM »
Sometimes I think Seth Dillon must lurk here to see what we're talking about to get ideas for the Bee:   =D

https://babylonbee.com/news/fbi-adds-itself-to-fbi-watch-list
"It's good, though..."

RoadKingLarry

• friends
« Reply #24 on: August 05, 2022, 05:16:32 PM »
The FBI has certainly lost some credibility and become more visibly partisan in the last couple years,

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
"Some" credibility?
What credibility did they have left to lose in the last 20 years or really since Hoover took over?
Or for that matter pretty much any of the federal LEO agencies. It is my opinion that all of them are corrupt and rotten from the top down to the grass roots, FBI, ATF... every damned one of them. I doubt there is 1% of federal law enforcement officers that wouldn't blow you, your wife and your kids and your dogs away in half a heartbeat if they were ordered to, no *expletive deleted*ing questions asked. We've seen it happen time and again, Ruby Ridge, Waco, Lavoy Finicum and who knows how many more they were able to cover up and not one damn prosecution from any of those travesties. And just to sweeten the deal, It is my opinion that 90%+ of all state and local law enforcement officer will pull up his (or her) jackboots and do the same.

Samuel Adams