Author Topic: New FBI "Domestic Terrorist" Documentation  (Read 2390 times)

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
Re: New FBI "Domestic Terrorist" Documentation
« Reply #25 on: August 05, 2022, 05:21:57 PM »
We've seen it happen time and again, Ruby Ridge, Waco, Lavoy Finicum \

Everyone you mentioned is on the "martyrs" list in the OP link. You appear to be an extremist.  =)
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

dogmush

• friend
« Reply #26 on: August 05, 2022, 08:16:48 PM »
Wait.  Is anyone on this board operating under the mistaken belief that they aren't extremists?  Because we all are.  Hopefully not violent extremists, but this board is pretty fringy for America these days.

The only one here that isn't on the edge of the spectrum is De Selby.

Ron

• friends
  • Like a tree planted by the rivers of water
    • What I believe ...
« Reply #27 on: August 05, 2022, 08:44:22 PM »
Wait.  Is anyone on this board operating under the mistaken belief that they aren't extremists?  Because we all are.  Hopefully not violent extremists, but this board is pretty fringy for America these days.

You guys are doomed just from my calling out the FBI as traitors during the Trump presidency. 
For the invisible things of him since the creation of the world are clearly seen, being perceived through the things that are made, even his everlasting power and divinity, that they may be without excuse. Because knowing God, they didn’t glorify him as God, and didn’t give thanks, but became vain in their reasoning, and their senseless heart was darkened. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools.

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #28 on: August 05, 2022, 09:12:30 PM »
Wait.  Is anyone on this board operating under the mistaken belief that they aren't extremists? 

I've held most of my views for some decades now, and in the 80s they were certainly not extremist. If the world has changed in a way that makes my views extremist now, that's the world's problem, not mine. It's not my responsibility to change my views from "American flag=good and normal" to "American flag =evil, 347 genders=good and normal" in order to not be labeled "extremist".   =)
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #29 on: August 05, 2022, 11:40:06 PM »

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #30 on: August 06, 2022, 01:50:01 AM »
Extremism doesn't mean "fringe views." If it did, then believing that Elvis is alive, or that Hanson is the greatest and most influential rock band of all time, would be extremist viewpoints.

Extremism refers to support for extreme measures. Things like terrorism. Or solving the border crisis by gunning down anyone who comes across. Or solving the race issue by deporting minorities to their ancestral homelands, etc.
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

Ron

• friends
  • Like a tree planted by the rivers of water
    • What I believe ...
« Reply #31 on: August 06, 2022, 11:20:29 AM »
Extremism doesn't mean "fringe views." If it did, then believing that Elvis is alive, or that Hanson is the greatest and most influential rock band of all time, would be extremist viewpoints.

Extremism refers to support for extreme measures. Things like terrorism. Or solving the border crisis by gunning down anyone who comes across. Or solving the race issue by deporting minorities to their ancestral homelands, etc.
Advocating taking up arms (terrorism), murder at anytime, advocating deporting over half the country are all stupid extreme rhetoric. I'm not sure if they are promulgated as honeypot operations or just general retarded lashing out in anger. Maybe it's good rhetoric, widening the Overton window, to swing the available options closer to something that needs to happen ie viewing our government as not looking out for all of our best interests, closing down the border to all illegal immigration, restoring a sense of cultural and national pride, true patriotism.

It's certainly better than love is love, we're all the same, borders are only in your mind, gender is a mental construct and other inane, stupid mind killing platitudes.
For the invisible things of him since the creation of the world are clearly seen, being perceived through the things that are made, even his everlasting power and divinity, that they may be without excuse. Because knowing God, they didn’t glorify him as God, and didn’t give thanks, but became vain in their reasoning, and their senseless heart was darkened. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools.

Lennyjoe

• friend
« Reply #32 on: August 06, 2022, 03:54:55 PM »
Seems this document is a bit dated.  Unless the FBI didn’t update their classification on their documents, we moved to CUI over FOUO a couple of years ago. 

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #34 on: August 15, 2022, 08:21:03 AM »
According to the FBI at least half or more of the people on here are a threat

In the days since the warrant was executed, the FBI and DHS have seen an increase in "violent threats" against law enforcement, judiciary and government personnel, including a particular threat to "place a so-called Dirty Bomb in front of FBI headquarters," according to the bulletin.

"General calls" for "civil war" and "armed rebellion" have also increased in recent days on social media.

The bulletin states that many of the threats include references to the claim that the 2020 election was stolen, in addition to other perceived claims of government overreach.

FBI bulletin warns of 'dirty bomb' threat, increasing calls for 'civil war' after raid of Mar-a-Lago
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/fbi-bulletin-warns-dirty-bomb-threat-increasing-calls-civil-war-after-raid-mar-a-lago.
« Last Edit: August 15, 2022, 08:40:19 AM by WLJ »
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #35 on: August 15, 2022, 08:37:12 AM »
^^^

I'm gonna go ahead and assume that "general calls for civil war" is gonna be the FBI harvesting stuff from internet forums like something I said earlier in this thread, where I made the offhand comment about, "This is one way to get civil war, I guess."

I'M AN EXTREMIST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #36 on: August 15, 2022, 08:51:00 AM »
Anyone remember them making those claims after the 2000 and 2016 elections when the Ds were screaming about a stolen election?
« Last Edit: August 15, 2022, 09:03:41 AM by WLJ »
- Calvin and Hobbes

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #38 on: April 10, 2023, 08:34:04 AM »
Necro.

The FBI has added more terms to "online extremism", including "red-pilled", which apparently now is racist. I guess too many liberals are waking up and taking the red pill.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/fbi-documents-associate-internet-slang-based-red-pill-extremism

dogmush

• friend
« Reply #39 on: April 10, 2023, 09:54:48 AM »
https://twitter.com/TRHLofficial/status/1645421587351347201?s=20

Roses are red
Violets are blue
I love being on
a watchlist with you.

I hadn't seen the term "Incel Violent Extremist" yet.  Clearly I need to go back and read last week's AT emails.

230RN

• It's like swimming to shore in an ebb tide.
  • friend
  • Pushing back. Help me out, here...
« Reply #40 on: April 10, 2023, 10:21:52 AM »
I am sure "strict scrutiny" is now a red pill term.  I intend to use it everywhere possible.

HankB

• friend
« Reply #41 on: April 10, 2023, 10:33:20 AM »
The problem is, with the secret ballot, there are ~74,000,000 extremists who voted for Trump in the last election . . . and the FBI doesn't know who they all are!   

They're probably trying to figure out what to do about that.
Trump won in 2016. Democrats haven't been so offended since Republicans came along and freed their slaves.
Sometimes I wonder if the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it. - Mark Twain
Government is a broker in pillage, and every election is a sort of advance auction in stolen goods. - H.L. Mencken
Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. - Mark Twain

zxcvbob

• friend
« Reply #42 on: April 10, 2023, 10:38:25 AM »
I wonder if 4chan is working on new innocuous terms to push to the list to make the FBI look ridiculous
"It's good, though..."

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #43 on: April 10, 2023, 10:49:09 AM »
Also, I thought "based" was more of a term in general use by the youngsters, regardless of political persuasion.

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #44 on: April 10, 2023, 01:56:35 PM »
Necro.

The FBI has added more terms to "online extremism", including "red-pilled", which apparently now is racist. I guess too many liberals are waking up and taking the red pill.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/fbi-documents-associate-internet-slang-based-red-pill-extremism

Don't they have better things to do like solving actual crimes or something?
- Calvin and Hobbes

JTHunter

• friends
« Reply #45 on: April 11, 2023, 04:33:00 PM »
HEY !  They "determine" what is a "crime".  You should know that by now.  :facepalm:  >:D
“I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted.  The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”

bedlamite

• Hold my beer and watch this!
  • friend
  • Ack! PLBTTPHBT!
« Reply #46 on: April 12, 2023, 09:53:33 PM »
A plan is just a list of things that doesn't happen.
Is defenestration possible through the overton window?