Author Topic: Alex Jones verdict  (Read 3010 times)

dogmush

• friend
Re: Alex Jones verdict
« Reply #50 on: October 15, 2022, 07:44:41 AM »
I think jones is some kind of asset to some state agency .... the enemies like china or putin or ours or maybe even all three or gawd only knows  , oddly enough tho I really like some of the alt media he supported  ... sav says, millennial millie, paul joseph watson

A conspiracy theory that infowars is government controlled conspiracy theories.  A conspirception if you will.

[Insert spinning top here]

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #51 on: October 15, 2022, 08:19:49 AM »
i have an old friend, he is still quite sure that jones was right and that the shooting was fake and that there are crisis actors at these events ...

jones ruins serious conversations about real world problems

I think jones is some kind of asset to some state agency .... the enemies like china or putin or ours or maybe even all three or gawd only knows  , oddly enough tho I really like some of the alt media he supported  ... sav says, millennial millie, paul joseph watson
I would with that.  He says a lot of words, but rarely takes time to lay out all the facts or actually show the evidence he claims to have.  A number of things you can look up and he is close to correct.  Mostly the result is he is partially right and exaggerating all or part.  I have tried to listen to the Infowars show, but I usually end up moving on after a few minutes.  One of the people doing shows sometimes does that "I am just asking questions" BS which is fine sometimes, but when the answer is obvious, it is evasive or shows ignorance. 
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #52 on: October 15, 2022, 08:22:34 AM »
A conspiracy theory that infowars is government controlled conspiracy theories.  A conspirception if you will.

I have heard him talk about people that were helping him.  Provided him monetary help to keep Infowars going and told him they would help as much as they needed.  Might be some fan who is rich or it could be someone connected keeping the opposition funded.   [tinfoil]
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #53 on: October 15, 2022, 09:40:23 AM »

A guy I know has been saying that about him for years.
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

kgbsquirrel

• APS Photoshop God
  • friend
  • Bill, slayer of threads.
« Reply #54 on: October 15, 2022, 12:25:24 PM »
i have an old friend, he is still quite sure that jones was right and that the shooting was fake and that there are crisis actors at these events ...

jones ruins serious conversations about real world problems

There were rumors of an FBI connection floating around during President Trump's term.  Being a cointelpro asset wouldn't surprise at all with his consistent track record od taking anything real and slathering it with utterly preposterous bullshit.

Pb

• friend
« Reply #55 on: October 15, 2022, 04:06:20 PM »
Did they ever demonstrate that Alex jones knowingly lied, versus just believing something false?

Because I know lots of conservatives think some of these mass shootings are false flags (not me- yet).

Ron

• friends
  • Like a tree planted by the rivers of water
    • What I believe ...
« Reply #56 on: October 15, 2022, 06:27:45 PM »
Our government has lied to us, the media has lied to us and Alex Jones has told lies.

They are all confirmed liars.

I just don't have time to vet thoroughly what they have say. So as liars I question and doubt what any of them have to say about anything.

For the invisible things of him since the creation of the world are clearly seen, being perceived through the things that are made, even his everlasting power and divinity, that they may be without excuse. Because knowing God, they didn’t glorify him as God, and didn’t give thanks, but became vain in their reasoning, and their senseless heart was darkened. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools.

bedlamite

• Hold my beer and watch this!
  • friend
  • Ack! PLBTTPHBT!
« Reply #57 on: October 15, 2022, 06:41:07 PM »
Our government has lied to us, the media has lied to us and Alex Jones has told lies.

They are all confirmed liars.

I just don't have time to vet thoroughly what they have say. So as liars I question and doubt what any of them have to say about anything.

I make sure and listen to the ones they try to shut up.

I don't recall who said it, but "When you tear out a man's tongue, you are not proving him a liar, you're only telling the world that you fear what he might say."
A plan is just a list of things that doesn't happen.
Is defenestration possible through the overton window?

Blakenzy

• friend
« Reply #58 on: October 21, 2022, 09:41:20 PM »
"Knowledge will forever govern ignorance, and a people who mean to be their own governors, must arm themselves with the power knowledge gives. A popular government without popular information or the means of acquiring it, is but a prologue to a farce or a tragedy or perhaps both"

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
« Reply #59 on: October 21, 2022, 09:47:06 PM »
This is what the dems want to do to gun companies
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #60 on: October 21, 2022, 11:31:54 PM »
Did they ever demonstrate that Alex jones knowingly lied, versus just believing something false?

Because I know lots of conservatives think some of these mass shootings are false flags (not me- yet).
What I heard was that since the judge issued a default judgement over the failure to turnover all the text messages, there never really was a trial at least the last one.  So some would say no. 

MillCreek

• Skippy The Wonder Dog
  • friend
  • APS Risk Manager

Quote from: Angel Eyes on August 09, 2018, 01:56:15 AM
You are one lousy risk manager.

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
« Reply #62 on: December 02, 2022, 07:04:07 PM »
Not unexpected

Alex Jones files for bankruptcy after Sandy Hook verdict
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-63837309
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes