Author Topic: Dark Brandon  (Read 863 times)

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
Dark Brandon
« on: August 08, 2022, 10:34:02 AM »
The left cool kids are apparently trying to coolify Biden with Trump-like memes. The last comment at the link explains pretty well why it doesn't work:

The Trump memes like this worked because he's an insane lunatic whose online base liked that he's an insane lunatic. These guys have to take an old man who has been in DC for 40 years and can barely walk or speak and take it to Kim Jong Un levels of cringe.

https://twitchy.com/sarahd-313035/2022/08/08/biden-spox-andrew-bates-boast-that-dark-brandon-is-crushing-it-proves-once-again-that-the-left-cant-meme/

They miss the whole idea. Things like battle Trump or deplorables or ultra MAGA are all the result of the left trying to put down the right and the right turning it around on them. It doesn't work if if you're making up a put down on your own side and trying to then turn it around. Morons.
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
Re: Dark Brandon
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2022, 11:21:19 AM »
It's simpler than that, really. Trump is a big personality that people love or hate very strongly, and he really changed things. Biden was never more than an avuncular figure (creepy or friendly, depending on your point of view). He has only ever gone along with public opinion, especially now that he has to take direction from the Easter Bunny.
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

Ron

• friends
  • Like a tree planted by the rivers of water
    • What I believe ...
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2022, 04:04:04 PM »
Dark Brandon might very well be some of the worse rhetoric I've heard.

They can't be that stupid. They must want everyone, even the left, to hate Biden.

Can you imagine a sleazier, more reptilian and disgust provoking group of political leaders than the Democrat leadership?

One imagines that behind the scenes TPTB are laughing in glee at how they are humiliating the once great American people by ruling them through this collection of evil clowns.

For the invisible things of him since the creation of the world are clearly seen, being perceived through the things that are made, even his everlasting power and divinity, that they may be without excuse. Because knowing God, they didn’t glorify him as God, and didn’t give thanks, but became vain in their reasoning, and their senseless heart was darkened. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools.

Bogie

• friend
  • Hunkered in South St. Louis, right by Route 66
    • Third Rate Pundit
« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2022, 07:38:56 PM »
Democrat thought process:

You have to love us, or we will hurt you at any opportunity.

Seriously - if you aren't in a purple county in a swing state, they don't care if you live or die. But they'd probably prefer that you die. Because that means more money and power. And it is all about power.
Blog under construction

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2022, 08:07:33 PM »
Just means they have nothing whatsoever to run on for November. 
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

Ron

• friends
    • What I believe ...
« Reply #5 on: August 08, 2022, 08:38:29 PM »
Just means they have nothing whatsoever to run on for November.

That didn't stop them from taking the White House and congress last time.
For the invisible things of him since the creation of the world are clearly seen, being perceived through the things that are made, even his everlasting power and divinity, that they may be without excuse. Because knowing God, they didn’t glorify him as God, and didn’t give thanks, but became vain in their reasoning, and their senseless heart was darkened. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools.

Bogie

• friend
  • Hunkered in South St. Louis, right by Route 66
    • Third Rate Pundit
« Reply #6 on: August 08, 2022, 08:54:47 PM »
Regarding Republicans: Can they fundraise more if they go with a Biden, then Harris, presidency for the next six years, and then chance a GOP contender running?

Because that's how a LOT of them think.
Blog under construction

Ron

• friends
    • What I believe ...
« Reply #7 on: August 08, 2022, 09:04:13 PM »
Can I sign up for FBI raids and IRS audits please?

It will be approved candidates only from now on.

The whole Federal government is entirely lawless, why would anyone think elections matter?

Jim147

• friends
« Reply #8 on: August 08, 2022, 09:55:03 PM »
Someone needs to make memes of dark Brandon every time he was sniffing hair.
Sometimes we carry more weight then we owe.
And sometimes goes on and on and on.

BAH-WEEP-GRAAAGHNAH WHEEP NI-NI BONG

kgbsquirrel

• APS Photoshop God
  • friend
  • Bill, slayer of threads.
« Reply #9 on: August 09, 2022, 07:35:44 AM »
Can I sign up for FBI raids and IRS audits please?

It will be approved candidates only from now on.

The whole Federal government is entirely lawless, why would anyone think elections matter?

Spot *expletive deleted*ing on.

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #10 on: August 09, 2022, 09:11:15 AM »
That didn't stop them from taking the White House and congress last time.
You mean the Presidential election where they were running anti-Trump and anti-mean tweets along with many generally unhappy about COVID restrictions?  Sure, this year is identical. 

Trump isn't running and everyone is looking at the Dems and Biden in the news every day while paying a lot for gas and groceries and a bunch of people predicting food shortages and famine.  And the Dems trying to ban guns while refusing to prosecute criminals. 
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

Ron

• friends
    • What I believe ...
« Reply #11 on: August 09, 2022, 11:06:30 AM »
Dork Brandon
« Last Edit: August 09, 2022, 07:11:22 PM by Ron »

Boomhauer

• Former Moderator, fired for embezzlement and abuse of power
  • friends
« Reply #12 on: August 09, 2022, 11:13:10 AM »
Per the normal the left can’t meme
Quote from: Ben
Holy hell. It's like giving a loaded gun to a chimpanzee...

Quote from: bluestarlizzard
the last thing you need is rabies. You're already angry enough as it is.

OTOH, there wouldn't be a tweeker left in Georgia...

Quote from: Balog
BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE! AND THROW SOME STEAK ON THE GRILL!