Author Topic: Mar-A-Lago raided and occupied by FBI  (Read 16047 times)

Ron

• friends
  • Like a tree planted by the rivers of water
    • What I believe ...
Mar-A-Lago raided and occupied by FBI
« on: August 08, 2022, 07:38:03 PM »
Moments ago, Donald Trump - who is still banned by Twitter - published a statement on Truth Social in which he said that his Florida home, Mar A Lago is “currently under siege, raided, and occupied by a large group of FBI agents", an assault which according to Trump "could only take place in broken, Third-World Countries." He is probably right. He also claims the Fed's presence was unannounced and the reason was politically motivated.

https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/donald-trump-says-mar-lago-raided-under-siege-fbi

The GAE will not tolerate dissent.

For the invisible things of him since the creation of the world are clearly seen, being perceived through the things that are made, even his everlasting power and divinity, that they may be without excuse. Because knowing God, they didn’t glorify him as God, and didn’t give thanks, but became vain in their reasoning, and their senseless heart was darkened. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools.

dogmush

• friend
Re: Mar-A-Lago raided and occupied by FBI
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2022, 07:54:53 PM »
Assuming this is true and he's  not 1. Completely  full of *expletive deleted*it, or 2. Blowing out of proportion  a polite FBI visit that was coordinated beforehand with the secret service, this is going to end up like the Filibuster thing, where the Dems are so proud of themselves for overturning longstanding tradition, and then cry a river when the politicians switch and they are on the recieving end.

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2022, 08:04:00 PM »
That doesn't sound good.  I guess we will see what happens with this. 

There was a tweet quoted near the bottom talking about Trump mishandling classified documents.  That is laughable considering what happened during Obama regime. 
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

bedlamite

• Hold my beer and watch this!
  • friend
  • Ack! PLBTTPHBT!
A plan is just a list of things that doesn't happen.
Is defenestration possible through the overton window?

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2022, 08:29:24 PM »
https://www.dailywire.com/news/breaking-details-emerge-about-what-fbi-agents-were-searching-for-in-raid-on-trump-home-report-says

Multiple reports later confirmed that the raid was connected to the missing White House records.

The report said that Trump delayed returning more than a dozen boxes of material to the National Archives which included documents that were “marked as classified national security information.”

Federal prosecutors opened a grand jury investigation back in May into Trump over whether classified material that ended up at his home in Mar-a-Lago was mishandled.
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

Ron

• friends
    • What I believe ...
« Reply #5 on: August 08, 2022, 08:37:04 PM »
For the invisible things of him since the creation of the world are clearly seen, being perceived through the things that are made, even his everlasting power and divinity, that they may be without excuse. Because knowing God, they didn’t glorify him as God, and didn’t give thanks, but became vain in their reasoning, and their senseless heart was darkened. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools.

Bogie

• friend
  • Hunkered in South St. Louis, right by Route 66
    • Third Rate Pundit
« Reply #6 on: August 08, 2022, 08:53:08 PM »
IMHO, we should see if the sitting president's family can be vetted for even a Secret security clearance...
Blog under construction

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #7 on: August 08, 2022, 08:54:11 PM »
This is one way to get civil war, I guess. This will absolutely create an 06JAN on steroids somewhere down the road.

It's hitting all the mainstream sites now. From what's out there now, they did it while he was traveling. It was a DC FBI unit and they only informed their Miami office as it was happening, which likely means Secret Service got the same last minute notification. It might have gone differently with SS if Trump was in residence.

They were just grabbing boxes without even opening them, so it sure sounds like a raid to me. "Potential classified information". That means they'll find something, even if they call it "classified" after the fact. Absolutely a witch hunt. This will end up getting Trump sympathy from people who don't necessarily like him, but without TDS.
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

RoadKingLarry

• friends
« Reply #8 on: August 08, 2022, 08:55:15 PM »
So, is the USA now a 3rd world shithole dictatorship?
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #9 on: August 08, 2022, 08:58:11 PM »
Also, we'll likely never find out, but I wonder who planned it? And I don't mean the FBI, I mean who gave the FBI their marching orders.
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #10 on: August 08, 2022, 09:00:07 PM »
See, this is why Trump was wise not to pursue criminal charges against Hillary Clinton, for mishandling classified information. It would have turned into a tit-for-tat, and they would have done the same thing to Trump, later on.

Oh, wait...
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
« Reply #11 on: August 08, 2022, 09:03:08 PM »
I suspect virtually every has a chance to win R will be be indicted in some way in the comings weeks and months.
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

kgbsquirrel

• APS Photoshop God
  • friend
  • Bill, slayer of threads.
« Reply #12 on: August 08, 2022, 09:11:13 PM »
So, is the USA now a 3rd world shithole dictatorship?

Has been one for a while now.

RoadKingLarry

• friends
« Reply #13 on: August 08, 2022, 09:19:45 PM »
Has been one for a while now.

Sure, but they ain't even tryin to hide it no more.

What do you suppose they would do differently if they wanted a violent uprising?
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams

kgbsquirrel

• APS Photoshop God
  • friend
  • Bill, slayer of threads.
« Reply #14 on: August 08, 2022, 09:24:11 PM »

What do you suppose they would do differently if they wanted a violent uprising?

Dude, they haven't been hiding it since at least 2016 when Trump first ran.  The corruption has been running full tilt in the open trying to get their plan back on track since its derailing.

RoadKingLarry

• friends
« Reply #15 on: August 08, 2022, 09:25:29 PM »
I suspect virtually every has a chance to win R will be be indicted in some way in the comings weeks and months.

When the hildabeast was nominated I predicted that if she it got elected we would never see another republican president let alone a conservative.
It is my opinion that the dems were so eaten up with hubris that they couldn't conceive of a Trump victory and didn't bother to spin up the fraud machine They corrected that error in 2020.
It is my current pessimistic prediction that the democrats communists with spin up their fraud machine for the mid terms and take the senate with a strong margin and add to their current majority in the house. I would not be surprised to see a supper majority in both houses.

Samuel Adams

Ron

• friends
    • What I believe ...
« Reply #16 on: August 08, 2022, 09:28:48 PM »

Violent uprising?

You'll be fighting law enforcement and the Military. They've got families to feed. That's just the way it generally goes.

Nobody is getting close to anyone in authority. We don't even know who is running the show.

HankB

• friend
« Reply #17 on: August 08, 2022, 09:46:03 PM »
This stinks to high heaven. Democrats must be terrified at what their internal polling tells them about the mid-terms and the 2024 elections.

The FBI apparently grabbed 15 boxes of stuff - some after breaking into Trump's safe - and took it all without even looking at it. Can you say "Fishing Expedition?"

As for possessing classified materials, Trump still has his security clearance, and they built/provided a classified SCIF area in Mar-A-Lago years ago. Not seeing an issue here.

I personally find it very sad to see what was once touted as the world's premier law enforcement agency co-opted into a political weapon like you'd expect in some backward s**thole country.

Trump won in 2016. Democrats haven't been so offended since Republicans came along and freed their slaves.
Sometimes I wonder if the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it. - Mark Twain
Government is a broker in pillage, and every election is a sort of advance auction in stolen goods. - H.L. Mencken
Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. - Mark Twain

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!

lee n. field

• friend
  • tinpot megalomaniac, Paulbot, hardware goon
« Reply #19 on: August 08, 2022, 10:00:19 PM »

Looks like the Antichrist guy from those cheesy Left Behind movies.

In thy presence is fulness of joy.
At thy right hand pleasures for evermore.

RoadKingLarry

• friends
« Reply #20 on: August 08, 2022, 10:17:13 PM »
That pathetic, commie piece of *expletive deleted*it only wishes he had that kind of mojo.

Samuel Adams

RoadKingLarry

• friends
« Reply #21 on: August 08, 2022, 10:18:21 PM »
This stinks to high heaven. Democrats must be terrified at what their internal polling tells them about the mid-terms and the 2024 elections.

The FBI apparently grabbed 15 boxes of stuff - some after breaking into Trump's safe - and took it all without even looking at it. Can you say "Fishing Expedition?"

As for possessing classified materials, Trump still has his security clearance, and they built/provided a classified SCIF area in Mar-A-Lago years ago. Not seeing an issue here.

I personally find it very sad to see what was once touted as the world's premier law enforcement agency co-opted into a political weapon like you'd expect in some backward s**thole country.

Welcome to Amerika comrade.

Samuel Adams

Cliffh

• friend
« Reply #22 on: August 08, 2022, 10:20:03 PM »
Trump's been being cagey about whether he's going to run in 2024 or not.

If it were me, this *expletive deleted*it would tip the scales to running.  And winning in whatever way it took.

Then it would time for some real house cleaning.

Will he or won't he???

Bogie

• friend
  • Hunkered in South St. Louis, right by Route 66
    • Third Rate Pundit
« Reply #23 on: August 08, 2022, 10:27:11 PM »
You'll be fighting law enforcement and the Military. They've got families to feed. That's just the way it generally goes.

Frankly - if it gets to that, we'll know where they are. That's just the way it generally goes.
Blog under construction

Angel Eyes

• Lying dog-faced pony soldier
  • friend
  • You're not diggin'
« Reply #24 on: August 08, 2022, 10:33:08 PM »
https://babylonbee.com/news/hunter-biden-breathes-sigh-of-relief-as-fbi-raid-team-passes-by-his-house-on-way-to-mar-a-lago

... things got awkward after the FBI raid team ran into the FBI evidence planting team due to a scheduling mistake.

"I make love to men daily, but in the imagination."
                         - Barack Obama