Author Topic: Mar-A-Lago raided and occupied by FBI  (Read 16055 times)

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
Re: Mar-A-Lago raided and occupied by FBI
« Reply #50 on: August 09, 2022, 10:52:55 AM »
Unfortunately the Miami Herald article is behind a paywall but...  Oh Boy, it's a small world isn't it?

SIREN: Judge who signed off on search warrant for Trump home raid apparently has some *very* interesting connections to Jeffrey Epstein
https://twitchy.com/sarahd-313035/2022/08/09/siren-judge-who-signed-off-on-search-warrant-for-trump-home-raid-apparently-has-some-very-interesting-connections-to-jeffrey-epstein/

Judge Who Approved Mar-A-Lago Raid Represented Epstein Employees
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/spencerbrown/2022/08/09/judge-who-approved-maralago-raid-tied-to-epstein-obama-n2611480
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #51 on: August 09, 2022, 10:53:26 AM »
Nancy Pelosi is squawking about how no one is above the law...

I wonder how she feels about her husband's recent legal issues?

Was she looking in the mirror when she said it?
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

Brad Johnson

• friend
  • Witty, charming, handsome, and completely insane.
« Reply #52 on: August 09, 2022, 11:02:53 AM »
Nancy Pelosi is squawking about how no one is above the law...

I wonder how she feels about her husband's recent legal issues?

Or Hillary. Or Hunter. Or...

Brad
It's all about the pancakes, people.
"And he thought cops wouldn't chase... a STOLEN DONUT TRUCK???? That would be like Willie Nelson ignoring a pickup full of weed."
-HankB

Lennyjoe

• friend
« Reply #53 on: August 09, 2022, 11:47:34 AM »
Or Hillary. Or Hunter. Or...

Brad

And the list goes on and on….

HankB

• friend
« Reply #54 on: August 09, 2022, 11:56:48 AM »
Was she looking in the mirror when she said it?
There are now some people looking at Nancy's adult son who it seems has had some OUS business deals, possibly leveraging his connection to the Speaker of the House . . . maybe more to come?
Trump won in 2016. Democrats haven't been so offended since Republicans came along and freed their slaves.
Sometimes I wonder if the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it. - Mark Twain
Government is a broker in pillage, and every election is a sort of advance auction in stolen goods. - H.L. Mencken
Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. - Mark Twain

Angel Eyes

• Lying dog-faced pony soldier
  • friend
  • You're not diggin'
« Reply #55 on: August 09, 2022, 01:02:41 PM »

"I make love to men daily, but in the imagination."
                         - Barack Obama

sumpnz

• friend
« Reply #56 on: August 09, 2022, 01:10:43 PM »
Judge that signed off on the warrant is a former Epstein lawyer.

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #57 on: August 09, 2022, 04:39:10 PM »
They want you to stop using the word Raid because raid is such a bad word.
Okay, how about "Medieval blood Bath"?

So a RAID: Lefties and the FBI want everyone to stop calling their raid on Trump’s home a RAID because saying raid makes them look bad
https://twitchy.com/samj-3930/2022/08/09/so-a-raid-lefties-and-the-fbi-want-everyone-to-stop-calling-their-raid-on-trumps-home-a-raid-because-saying-raid-makes-them-look-bad/
- Calvin and Hobbes

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #58 on: August 09, 2022, 05:02:55 PM »
Andrew Yang catches plenty of heat from lib blue-checks for his take on FBI raiding Trump’s home
https://twitchy.com/sarahd-313035/2022/08/09/andrew-yang-catches-plenty-of-heat-from-lib-blue-checks-for-his-take-on-fbi-raiding-trumps-home-hopefully-he-wont-back-down/
Yang actually shows that he is not an idiot, but plenty of other people are. 

If this was about classified documents, at some point someone will talk about all the things these FBI agents did to find/acquire these classified documents before getting a court order.  I guess that assumes that was the reason for the raid in the first place which is a poor assumption. 
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

Angel Eyes

• Lying dog-faced pony soldier
  • friend
  • You're not diggin'
"I make love to men daily, but in the imagination."
                         - Barack Obama

Jim147

• friends
« Reply #60 on: August 09, 2022, 05:07:32 PM »
Spotty reports that he declassified all this stuff before taking it.
Sometimes we carry more weight then we owe.
And sometimes goes on and on and on.

BAH-WEEP-GRAAAGHNAH WHEEP NI-NI BONG

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #61 on: August 09, 2022, 05:09:41 PM »
Attorney Harmeet K. Dhillon lists each and every DAMNING thing this FBI has actually done
https://twitchy.com/samj-3930/2022/08/09/americans-deserve-better-attorney-harmeet-k-dhillon-lists-each-and-every-damning-thing-this-fbi-has-actually-done-in-brutal-thread/

This FBI:
* Pushed Russia collusion hoax
* Spied on law-abiding Americans
* Lied to FISA court
* Ignored Hillary's server escapades
* Ignored Biden Family criminal activity
* Persecutes journalists at Project Veritas
* Treats J6 trespassers like terrorists
* Goes after PTA moms/

I like the Aliens gif at the end.  Something to save.

“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #62 on: August 09, 2022, 05:14:12 PM »
They want you to stop using the word Raid because raid is such a bad word.
Okay, how about "Medieval blood Bath"?

So a RAID: Lefties and the FBI want everyone to stop calling their raid on Trump’s home a RAID because saying raid makes them look bad
https://twitchy.com/samj-3930/2022/08/09/so-a-raid-lefties-and-the-fbi-want-everyone-to-stop-calling-their-raid-on-trumps-home-a-raid-because-saying-raid-makes-them-look-bad/

I love the "RAID, RAID, RAID....." responses echoing the "Gay, Gay, Gay..." crap from a couple months ago.   =)

ConstitutionCowboy

• friend
  • My Gender and Pronouns are Standard.
« Reply #63 on: August 09, 2022, 05:24:07 PM »
So, is the USA now a 3rd world shithole dictatorship?

Yup.

I regret that I have but one pitchfork to clear a path before me.

Woody
   "Knowing the past, I'll not surrender any arms and march less prepared into the future."   B.E.Wood

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #64 on: August 09, 2022, 05:58:01 PM »
If it was me and I knew they were coming I would be standing there wiping down a computer with a rag when they came in.
« Last Edit: August 09, 2022, 06:13:11 PM by WLJ »
- Calvin and Hobbes

Lennyjoe

• friend
« Reply #65 on: August 09, 2022, 06:31:43 PM »
If it was me and I knew they were coming I would be standing there wiping down a computer with a rag when they came in.

Could always use bleachbit (or whatever Hillary used) and a hammer….

Ron

• friends
  • Like a tree planted by the rivers of water
    • What I believe ...
« Reply #66 on: August 09, 2022, 07:51:38 PM »
There are no white hats in law enforcement, military or intelligence apparently.

A lawless government will eventually have to deal with anarchy and a rebellious citizenry.

Time to head for the hills.
For the invisible things of him since the creation of the world are clearly seen, being perceived through the things that are made, even his everlasting power and divinity, that they may be without excuse. Because knowing God, they didn’t glorify him as God, and didn’t give thanks, but became vain in their reasoning, and their senseless heart was darkened. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools.

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #67 on: August 09, 2022, 08:25:52 PM »
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #68 on: August 09, 2022, 09:54:38 PM »
Oooookay

In October 2016 I predicted that Trump would end after he would flee to Russia seeking asylum.

Feeling good about that prediction now.

— Grant Stern is boosted! (@grantstern) August 9, 2022
https://twitchy.com/brettt-3136/2022/08/09/grant-stern-feeling-pretty-good-about-his-prediction-that-donald-trump-will-seek-asylum-in-russia/
- Calvin and Hobbes

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #69 on: August 09, 2022, 09:55:57 PM »
    "We would ask Americans to remain peaceful at this time," Karine Jean-Pierre says when asked if Biden is concerned about politically fueled violence after the Trump raid.

— Charlie Spiering (@charliespiering) August 9, 2022

In other words don't go all BLM and ANTIFA

https://twitchy.com/brettt-3136/2022/08/09/karine-jean-pierre-asks-americans-to-remain-peaceful-after-fbi-raid-on-mar-a-lago/
- Calvin and Hobbes

sumpnz

• friend
« Reply #70 on: August 09, 2022, 10:04:25 PM »
In other words don't go all BLM and ANTIFA

https://twitchy.com/brettt-3136/2022/08/09/karine-jean-pierre-asks-americans-to-remain-peaceful-after-fbi-raid-on-mar-a-lago/

Yet again, they forget the right doesn’t have a dial for political violence.  It’s a binary switch with settings of “live peaceably” and “kill *expletive deleted*ing everyone”.  When they succeed in flipping that switch it won’t matter what the White House spokes idiot says.

kgbsquirrel

• APS Photoshop God
  • friend
  • Bill, slayer of threads.
« Reply #71 on: August 09, 2022, 10:07:59 PM »
Yet again, they forget the right doesn’t have a dial for political violence.  It’s a binary switch with settings of “live peaceably” and “kill *expletive deleted*ing everyone”.  When they succeed in flipping that switch it won’t matter what the White House spokes idiot says.

More accurately, there are no paramilitary terrorist organizations employed by the right to cause violence when it is politically suitable.  Antifa/BLM/Et Alii are owned and operated by the establishment.  The violence they cause is not spontaneous action by restless citizens, it is politically commanded.

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #72 on: August 09, 2022, 10:46:45 PM »
Oooookay
https://twitchy.com/brettt-3136/2022/08/09/grant-stern-feeling-pretty-good-about-his-prediction-that-donald-trump-will-seek-asylum-in-russia/

I love the first response. 
What if :::does gigantic bong rip:::the planets are all just atoms in some giant’s stapler.
:rofl:

Ron

• friends
  • Like a tree planted by the rivers of water
    • What I believe ...
« Reply #73 on: August 10, 2022, 07:25:58 AM »
For the invisible things of him since the creation of the world are clearly seen, being perceived through the things that are made, even his everlasting power and divinity, that they may be without excuse. Because knowing God, they didn’t glorify him as God, and didn’t give thanks, but became vain in their reasoning, and their senseless heart was darkened. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools.

HankB

• friend
« Reply #74 on: August 10, 2022, 08:12:34 AM »
If this is not related, it's certainly going to end up looking related:

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trump-ally-rep-scott-perry-says-fbi-seized-cell-phone-one-day-after-mar-a-lago-raid
Business opportunity: provide strong encryption for cell phones with no "back door."

(Wasn't there a controversy a couple of years ago when fed.gov was unable to crack an I-Phone they'd seized - and Apple wouldn't help them?)
Trump won in 2016. Democrats haven't been so offended since Republicans came along and freed their slaves.
Sometimes I wonder if the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it. - Mark Twain
Government is a broker in pillage, and every election is a sort of advance auction in stolen goods. - H.L. Mencken
Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. - Mark Twain