Author Topic: Mar-A-Lago raided and occupied by FBI  (Read 16039 times)

HankB

• friend
Re: Mar-A-Lago raided and occupied by FBI
« Reply #125 on: August 11, 2022, 05:48:38 PM »
Everyone (as always) makes it all about DJT, but they are missing the obvious. They searched Melania's clothes because she was the real target.She was a spy all along. [tinfoil] [popcorn] :laugh:
So it's true that her real middle name is FangFang and her brother was Dianne Feinstein's driver?  :O
Trump won in 2016. Democrats haven't been so offended since Republicans came along and freed their slaves.
Sometimes I wonder if the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it. - Mark Twain
Government is a broker in pillage, and every election is a sort of advance auction in stolen goods. - H.L. Mencken
Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. - Mark Twain

DittoHead

• friend
  • Writing for the Bulwark since August 2019
« Reply #126 on: August 11, 2022, 05:58:05 PM »
So it's true that her real middle name is FangFang and her brother was Dianne Feinstein's driver?  :O
Well she doesn't look asian from what I've seen (and with Melania it doesn't take much google skill to see all of her ;)) but maybe I better take another look just to confirm my memory.
In the moral, catatonic stupor America finds itself in today it is only disagreement we seek, and the more virulent that disagreement, the better.

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
« Reply #127 on: August 11, 2022, 06:10:26 PM »
Now I got this image in my head of a FBI agent tucking his junk in and dancing in front of a mirror while wearing Melania's underwear.

Kill me.
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #128 on: August 11, 2022, 06:25:13 PM »
Now I got this image in my head of a FBI agent tucking his junk in and dancing in front of a mirror while wearing Melania's underwear.

Kill me.

No one asked you to do that.
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

Angel Eyes

• Lying dog-faced pony soldier
  • friend
  • You're not diggin'
« Reply #129 on: August 11, 2022, 07:17:01 PM »

... while ordering Trump to put the lotion on his skin.
"I make love to men daily, but in the imagination."
                         - Barack Obama

sumpnz

• friend
« Reply #130 on: August 11, 2022, 07:27:00 PM »

Kill me.

Now you don’t have to imagine.

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #131 on: August 11, 2022, 08:03:37 PM »
Looks like someone had beef with FBI close by. 

https://abcnews.go.com/US/suspect-chased-break-fbis-cincinnati-office-police/story?id=88246982

Trump supporter?  Dem dude taking advantage and wanting it to make Trump supporters look bad?  Or just a nut job….

Timing is suspect. Too convenient
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

Cliffh

• friend
« Reply #132 on: August 11, 2022, 08:19:17 PM »

Kill me.

And no one asked you to share that you did.   [barf]

bedlamite

• Hold my beer and watch this!
  • friend
  • Ack! PLBTTPHBT!
« Reply #133 on: August 11, 2022, 08:40:42 PM »
You had to go there, didn't you
A plan is just a list of things that doesn't happen.
Is defenestration possible through the overton window?

Ron

• friends
  • Like a tree planted by the rivers of water
    • What I believe ...
« Reply #134 on: August 11, 2022, 08:59:17 PM »
Developing ...

FBI Was Looking For Classified Nuclear Secrets During Mar-a-Lago Raid: Leak
For the invisible things of him since the creation of the world are clearly seen, being perceived through the things that are made, even his everlasting power and divinity, that they may be without excuse. Because knowing God, they didn’t glorify him as God, and didn’t give thanks, but became vain in their reasoning, and their senseless heart was darkened. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools.

Tuco

• Fastest non-sequitur in the West.
  • friends
  • If you miss you had better miss very well
« Reply #135 on: August 11, 2022, 09:35:20 PM »
Wouldn’t be surprised if the FBI "found" something in an attempt to force feed this stale pasta.
Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here... ...but in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

[popcorn]

7-11 was a part time job.

Lennyjoe

• friend
« Reply #136 on: August 11, 2022, 10:27:45 PM »
Yea seeing the left jump all over the “nuclear secrets” narrative being pushed on Twitter..

HankB

• friend
« Reply #137 on: August 11, 2022, 10:47:35 PM »

Kill me.
More agents would find a fit had they raided Michelle Obama's closet . . .
Trump won in 2016. Democrats haven't been so offended since Republicans came along and freed their slaves.
Sometimes I wonder if the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it. - Mark Twain
Government is a broker in pillage, and every election is a sort of advance auction in stolen goods. - H.L. Mencken
Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. - Mark Twain

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #138 on: August 11, 2022, 11:11:02 PM »
Developing ...

- Calvin and Hobbes

Brad Johnson

• friend
  • Witty, charming, handsome, and completely insane.
« Reply #139 on: August 11, 2022, 11:24:54 PM »
National Archives concerned enough about "nuclear records" to call in a strike? Horse *expletive deleted*it.

DOD? Sure. DHS? possibly. DOE? Maybe. NRC? Remote, but still a chance. National Archives? No, or at least it should be 'No'. They collect presidential booger smears and politically compromising PR photos. I see them as a scapegoat, a way to try and save face, an excuse. Blame it on the demands of a traditionally low-profile and less politically-perceived office to shift focus away from the more high-profile agencies. If the raid really was predicated on their demands, then weaponization of Fed.Gov agencies is truly complete.

Brad
« Last Edit: August 12, 2022, 08:56:54 AM by Brad Johnson »
It's all about the pancakes, people.
"And he thought cops wouldn't chase... a STOLEN DONUT TRUCK???? That would be like Willie Nelson ignoring a pickup full of weed."
-HankB

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #140 on: August 12, 2022, 10:30:29 AM »
Going full nuclear for their press leak is a bold move. Not that some document might innocuously have the word "nuclear" on it, but they're playing this the way anti-nuclear people play up "nuclear energy" and "Chernobyl".

This is no different than "The White House only learned of the raid through Twitter", or, "Garland had no idea, oh, wait, Garland courageously signed off on it."

One side is going to accuse Trump of selling all our nuke secrets to Ukraine, and the other side, even if classified* nuke docs are found, are going to say it's a setup. I'm going to go the middle road: There's probably a document that has "nuclear" mentioned in an innocuous fashion, and the FBI is going to turn it into treason.

*There is still the question regarding any of this being classified at all. The President is the ultimate declassification authority. If Trump took these docs prior to Biden being sworn in, he always has, " I declassified them" to fall back on. Given that he followed protocol. Knowing Trump, he may not have, so there will be a question regarding how they were declassified. We also have the question on if they were actually classified at all. At this point, I'll easily believe the FBI and the administration are and will manipulate things.
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #141 on: August 12, 2022, 10:36:28 AM »
I'll easily believe the FBI and the administration and the MSM are and will manipulate things.

FIFY
- Calvin and Hobbes

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #142 on: August 12, 2022, 10:38:29 AM »
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #143 on: August 12, 2022, 10:52:40 AM »
Y'all a bunch of Nazis

ABC guest claims anyone who’s pissed about the FBI’s raid on Trump’s home is a neo-Nazi because Garland is Jewish … say what? (watch)
https://twitchy.com/samj-3930/2022/08/12/abc-guest-claims-anyone-whos-pissed-about-the-fbis-raid-on-trumps-home-is-a-neo-nazi-because-garland-is-jewish-say-what-watch/
- Calvin and Hobbes

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #144 on: August 12, 2022, 11:33:28 AM »
Y'all a bunch of Nazis

ABC guest claims anyone who’s pissed about the FBI’s raid on Trump’s home is a neo-Nazi because Garland is Jewish … say what? (watch)
https://twitchy.com/samj-3930/2022/08/12/abc-guest-claims-anyone-whos-pissed-about-the-fbis-raid-on-trumps-home-is-a-neo-nazi-because-garland-is-jewish-say-what-watch/
Which just underscores that they have nothing.
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #145 on: August 12, 2022, 12:17:06 PM »
Garland is still pissed off because his nomination as Supreme Court justice died on the vine of Obama's lame duck nomination, and Trump's election put the final stake though its heart.
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #146 on: August 12, 2022, 12:18:21 PM »
Garland is still pissed off because his nomination as Supreme Court justice died on the vine of Obama's lame duck nomination, and Trump's election put the final stake though its heart.
And aren't we all a whole lot better off for that.   =)
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #147 on: August 12, 2022, 03:56:36 PM »
With Trump be careful what you ask for  :rofl:

ARGLE RAR! Lefties who’ve spent days taunting Trump to ‘ReLeAsE tHe WaRrAnT’ freak TF OUT when Trump releases the warrant and LOL
https://twitchy.com/samj-3930/2022/08/12/argle-rar-lefties-whove-spent-days-taunting-trump-to-release-the-warrant-freak-tf-out-when-trump-releases-the-warrant-and-lol/
- Calvin and Hobbes

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #148 on: August 12, 2022, 04:25:45 PM »
With Trump be careful what you ask for  :rofl:

ARGLE RAR! Lefties who’ve spent days taunting Trump to ‘ReLeAsE tHe WaRrAnT’ freak TF OUT when Trump releases the warrant and LOL
https://twitchy.com/samj-3930/2022/08/12/argle-rar-lefties-whove-spent-days-taunting-trump-to-release-the-warrant-freak-tf-out-when-trump-releases-the-warrant-and-lol/

Why are FBI lives more important the SC Justice lives?

Jim147

• friends
« Reply #149 on: August 12, 2022, 05:06:47 PM »
They got him this time, for sure.  [popcorn]
Sometimes we carry more weight then we owe.
And sometimes goes on and on and on.

BAH-WEEP-GRAAAGHNAH WHEEP NI-NI BONG