Author Topic: It looks like David Hogg is starting to figure out how the world works...  (Read 1585 times)

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
Re: It looks like David Hogg is starting to figure out how the world works...
« Reply #25 on: October 07, 2022, 11:52:05 AM »
He has far exceeded my expectations too, I didn't think he was going to be this bad!

David Hogg ☮️
@davidhogg111
·
Follow
President Biden has FAR exceeded my expectations.
9:09 PM · Oct 6, 2022
https://twitchy.com/dougp-3137/2022/10/07/how-low-was-this-bar-president-biden-has-far-exceeded-david-hoggs-expectations/
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #26 on: October 07, 2022, 01:21:28 PM »
He has far exceeded my expectations too, I didn't think he was going to be this bad!
https://twitchy.com/dougp-3137/2022/10/07/how-low-was-this-bar-president-biden-has-far-exceeded-david-hoggs-expectations/

It makes sense that Hogg would say that. We were all told that Biden would be a moderately far-left uniter, who would restore norms and normalcy, and such. What the White House is actually doing is much, much worse than that. IOW, exceeding Hogg’s expectations.

Also, it makes sense that Hogg would say that, because he is an idiot.
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

kgbsquirrel

• APS Photoshop God
  • friend
  • Bill, slayer of threads.
« Reply #27 on: October 07, 2022, 05:12:19 PM »
Been skipping over this thread, and I'm posting this without reading any of it: The only place I ever have to hear about this waste of air is in here, APS, and I really wish that wasn't the case.  Personally I like to think of this place as a refuge from the constant psychological manipulations being blasted at my mind 24/7.  You are accomplishing NOTHING worthwhile or beneficial by dragging that rancid pig slop into this forum except getting more psychological impacts for the propaganda machine.  Do everyone a favor and stop posting anything about these worthless fucksticks.  Don't bother replying to this post because I'm not hanging out in this thread and risking reading anything related to the topic.

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #28 on: October 07, 2022, 06:43:28 PM »
Been skipping over this thread, and I'm posting this without reading any of it: The only place I ever have to hear about this waste of air is in here, APS, and I really wish that wasn't the case.  Personally I like to think of this place as a refuge from the constant psychological manipulations being blasted at my mind 24/7.  You are accomplishing NOTHING worthwhile or beneficial by dragging that rancid pig slop into this forum except getting more psychological impacts for the propaganda machine.  Do everyone a favor and stop posting anything about these worthless fucksticks.  Don't bother replying to this post because I'm not hanging out in this thread and risking reading anything related to the topic.

You're not the boss of me.  :P

He's a chronic embarrassment to his side. Why not give him the publicity he craves?
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

JN01

• friend
« Reply #29 on: October 08, 2022, 07:22:39 PM »
The best defense against idiocy is ridicule.