Author Topic: do we have intell or CIA types here? What am I looking at?  (Read 510 times)

gunsmith

• I forgot to get vaccinated!
  • friend
  • I'm sorry, Dave. I'm afraid I can't do that.
do we have intell or CIA types here? What am I looking at?
« on: August 13, 2022, 09:09:39 PM »
https://www.bitchute.com/video/9tnuHp0Ydi72/?fbclid=IwAR2lmjO1eKwIm1-Df2aWHAOv24jasZjWlQnAW_4R39jJs8VZU9kIaas7HwU

ignore the inflammatory graphics and title, is this what a genuine CIA or other intel agency briefing looks like?
 is this some kind of hoax ?

it is weirdly interesting
Politicians and bureaucrats are considered productive if they swarm the populace like a plague of locust, devouring all substance in their path and leaving a swath of destruction like a firestorm. The technical term is "bipartisanship".
Rocket Man: "The need for booster shots for the immunized has always been based on the science.  Political science, not medical science."

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
Re: do we have intell or CIA types here? What am I looking at?
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2022, 11:32:46 AM »
I could tell you I work for the company, but then I'd have to kill you.
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

AZRedhawk44

• friends
« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2022, 12:05:09 PM »
Wow.  G-23 Paxilon Hydrochlorate. 
"But whether the Constitution really be one thing, or another, this much is certain - that it has either authorized such a government as we have had, or has been powerless to prevent it. In either case, it is unfit to exist."
--Lysander Spooner

I reject your authoritah!

gunsmith

• friend
« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2022, 02:18:45 PM »
Wow.  G-23 Paxilon Hydrochlorate.

:rofl:

LOL, I looked that up, lol.

I still don't get what the content of the vid is, I doubt it is Bill Gates - is this scene from a movie or something?
Politicians and bureaucrats are considered productive if they swarm the populace like a plague of locust, devouring all substance in their path and leaving a swath of destruction like a firestorm. The technical term is "bipartisanship".
Rocket Man: "The need for booster shots for the immunized has always been based on the science.  Political science, not medical science."

BobR

• Just a pup compared to a few old dogs here!
  • friend
« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2022, 02:26:53 PM »
:rofl:

LOL, I looked that up, lol.

I still don't get what the content of the vid is, I doubt it is Bill Gates - is this scene from a movie or something?

Here is one article refuting it.

https://www.reuters.com/article/uk-factcheck-gates-fundamentalists-penta/false-claim-video-shows-bill-gates-presenting-vaccine-for-religious-fundamentalists-to-pentagon-idUSKBN22P35M

If you google the DOD ID number superimposed you get a bit of different hits.  [tinfoil]

bob

gunsmith

• friend
« Reply #5 on: August 14, 2022, 02:45:50 PM »
Here is one article refuting it.

https://www.reuters.com/article/uk-factcheck-gates-fundamentalists-penta/false-claim-video-shows-bill-gates-presenting-vaccine-for-religious-fundamentalists-to-pentagon-idUSKBN22P35M

If you google the DOD ID number superimposed you get a bit of different hits.  [tinfoil]

bob

Reuters probably tells the world that "American gun owners want assault weapons bans"  - I'm quite sure they disput the video, I'm surprised they even bothered tho.

I was hoping this was from a low budget Sci-Fi movie

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
« Reply #6 on: August 15, 2022, 07:19:38 AM »
Jesus, this thing again...  :facepalm:

Not even remotely real.
Carbon Monoxide, sucking the life out of idiots, 'tards, and fools since man tamed fire.