Author Topic: FINAL SPACE Animated Series WRITTEN OFF as a Tax Write-Off!  (Read 255 times)

HeroHog

• Technical Site Pig
  • Administrator
  • It can ALWAYS get worse!
    • FaceButt Profile
FINAL SPACE Animated Series WRITTEN OFF as a Tax Write-Off!
« on: September 25, 2022, 09:43:51 PM »
FINAL SPACE Animated Series WRITTEN OFF as a Tax Write-Off!

Another animated series gets SNAPPED as a tax write-off by Warner Bros Discovery. Final Space was cancelled, and now has been pulled off of Netflix. The physical media is also out of print, and the creator doesn't think it'll be coming back anytime soon. Man, David Zaslav has it out for animation..."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MUWmcvNYXyU

:'(
I might not last very long or be very effective but I'll be a real pain in the ass for a minute!
MOLON LABE!

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
Re: FINAL SPACE Animated Series WRITTEN OFF as a Tax Write-Off!
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2022, 07:11:47 AM »
Goddamn it!

That was one of my favorite shows!

The first season was absolutely incredible.

The following seasons not as much but it was still absolutely excellent.
Carbon Monoxide, sucking the life out of idiots, 'tards, and fools since man tamed fire.

AZRedhawk44

• friends
Re: FINAL SPACE Animated Series WRITTEN OFF as a Tax Write-Off!
« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2022, 04:33:21 PM »
What's the point of buying an animated series, or choosing to produce it in the first place, if you're going to complain that animation is too expensive to produce and then shut down a popular product?
"But whether the Constitution really be one thing, or another, this much is certain - that it has either authorized such a government as we have had, or has been powerless to prevent it. In either case, it is unfit to exist."
--Lysander Spooner

I reject your authoritah!