Author Topic: Paul Pelosi attacked in his home  (Read 6496 times)

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
Paul Pelosi attacked in his home
« on: October 28, 2022, 10:19:06 AM »
Apparently he's going to be fine.

https://www.cnbc.com/2022/10/28/house-speaker-pelosi-husband-assaulted-at-home-assailant-arrested.html

I wonder how long it will be until the left starts blaming Oz, Musk, and Trump.

Carbon Monoxide, sucking the life out of idiots, 'tards, and fools since man tamed fire.

Brad Johnson

• friend
  • Witty, charming, handsome, and completely insane.
Re: Paul Pelosi attacked in his home
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2022, 10:21:22 AM »
I thought they had a secure gated compound and guards. WTH?

Brad
It's all about the pancakes, people.
"And he thought cops wouldn't chase... a STOLEN DONUT TRUCK???? That would be like Willie Nelson ignoring a pickup full of weed."
-HankB

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2022, 10:35:28 AM »

0.00003 seconds
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

HankB

• friend
« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2022, 10:45:20 AM »
Quote from: Sen. Chuck Schumer
What happened to Paul Pelosi was a dastardly act

For once I agree - violent home invasions ARE dastardly acts, and the perp ought to be prosecuted even when he victimizes someone I don't like.

But this sort of thing increasingly happens every day in Democrat's America, and Schumer has been silent. Just more confirmation of what most of us already knew - people of his ilk don't give a d@mn about the general public and are only concerned when one of their own is targeted.
Trump won in 2016. Democrats haven't been so offended since Republicans came along and freed their slaves.
Sometimes I wonder if the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it. - Mark Twain
Government is a broker in pillage, and every election is a sort of advance auction in stolen goods. - H.L. Mencken
Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. - Mark Twain

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
« Reply #4 on: October 28, 2022, 10:47:18 AM »
"But this sort of thing increasingly happens every day in Democrat's America, and Schumer has been silent. "

well now you're just overreacting and being insurrectionist!

I bet you voted for Trump... 6 times!
Carbon Monoxide, sucking the life out of idiots, 'tards, and fools since man tamed fire.

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #5 on: October 28, 2022, 11:20:28 AM »
Here we go:

Laurence Tribe
@tribelaw
·
Follow
This is nightmarish. I wish Paul Pelosi a full and rapid recovery. The far right has normalized the use of violence even against the families of public officials with whom somebody might disagree. This absolutely must stop.
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

Pb

• friend
« Reply #6 on: October 28, 2022, 11:26:04 AM »
The attacker should be rapidly executed, along with everyone else who commits a serious violent crime.

Violent crime should be met with absolute intolerance by society.... in the private capacity (armed self defense) and publically (judicial executions).

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #7 on: October 28, 2022, 11:28:45 AM »
This is nightmarish. I wish Paul Pelosi a full and rapid recovery. The far right has normalized the use of violence even against the families of public officials with whom somebody might disagree. This absolutely must stop.

Projection turned to 11
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
« Reply #8 on: October 28, 2022, 11:34:31 AM »
The attacker should be rapidly executed, along with everyone else who commits a serious violent crime.

Violent crime should be met with absolute intolerance by society.... in the private capacity (armed self defense) and publically (judicial executions).

Can't do that! That would violate the anti-death-penalty beliefs of the left.

But.... wrap it in terms that makes it an ultra ultra ultra ultra late-term abortion, and they'd be fine with it.

Andiron

• friend
« Reply #9 on: October 28, 2022, 11:35:05 AM »
Chickens coming home to roost.

The left has been at it for years,  hearing them cry about this is funny to me.
"Leftism destroys everything good." -  Ron

There is no fixing stupid. But, you can line it up in front of a wall and offer it a last smoke.

There is no such thing as a "transgender" person.  Only mental illness that should be discouraged.

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
« Reply #10 on: October 28, 2022, 11:53:31 AM »
Chickens coming home to roost.

The left has been at it for years,  hearing them cry about this is funny to me.

Exactly. Just the way that they left only became worried about election integrity when it looked like the right was finally learning how to use the left's tricks against it. Then it became a HUGE issue and floods of crocodile tears.

230RN

• It's like swimming to shore in an ebb tide.
  • friend
  • Pushing back. Help me out, here...
« Reply #11 on: October 28, 2022, 12:11:28 PM »
Apparently he's going to be fine.

https://www.cnbc.com/2022/10/28/house-speaker-pelosi-husband-assaulted-at-home-assailant-arrested.html

They already did by insinuation by bringing up the "pro Trump riot."

Gee, a home invasion.  Why didn't Mr. Pelosi fire his shotgun into the air?

Terry, 230RN

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #12 on: October 28, 2022, 12:29:11 PM »
There must be consequences when pronoun-denying, anti-climate extremists attack a member of the Vichy regime. Round up twice the usual number of suspects
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #13 on: October 28, 2022, 02:03:22 PM »
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #14 on: October 28, 2022, 02:21:30 PM »
WTF is a Castro nudist protester?

Anyways, definitely sounds Ultra MAGA to me.

https://twitchy.com/samj-3930/2022/10/28/paul-pelosis-attacker-reportedly-former-castro-nudist-david-depape-gosh-doesnt-sound-like-maga/

Nude anti-war protestors

The 42-year-old Depape, of Berkeley, has previously made news for taking part in nude anti-war protests in the Castro neighborhood.
https://www.rawstory.com/david-depape-pelosi/

And according to the article

Depape expressed extremist right-wing views on social media, including conspiracy theories about Covid-19, a law enforcement official told the Wall Street Journal.

A CNN analysis of his Facebook page also found meme and conspiracy theories he posted about the 2020 election and Jan. 6 insurrection, and two of his relatives said Depape was estranged from his family.

Unless I see confirmation elsewhere I somewhat suspect the writer made up the right wing bit. You don't have to be extreme right to have questions about those subjects.
- Calvin and Hobbes

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #15 on: October 28, 2022, 02:34:03 PM »
..extremist right-wing views on social media, including conspiracy theories about Covid-19...

I was confused, until I remembered that "extremist right-wing" only means "things the New York Times won't agree with."
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #16 on: October 28, 2022, 02:51:34 PM »
Depape expressed extremist right-wing views on social media,

You've got to be kidding me. Somebody name me one "right wing" extremist in the history of of the MSM's "right wing extremism" pseudo-history, who lived in Berkeley and did nudist protests. That's the exact stuff "right wing extremists" make fun of. That's some major gaslighting right there.

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #17 on: October 28, 2022, 03:05:40 PM »
And hemp jewelry maker
- Calvin and Hobbes

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #18 on: October 28, 2022, 04:16:58 PM »
Some interesting thoughts regarding security measures at the home of the Speaker of the House:

https://twitchy.com/samj-3930/2022/10/28/harmeet-k-dhillon-has-lots-and-lots-of-questions-about-security-at-pelosi-home-thread/

dogmush

• friend
« Reply #19 on: October 28, 2022, 04:28:35 PM »
meh. Occom's Razor.  The JV team was on security because the Speaker wasn't there, the Pelosi's are *expletive deleted*it to their staff so they probably have crap employee's on the JV team, and the principal's probably bypass security protocols on the regular because "important People" always feel like the annoying parts of physical security don't apply to them.

Add that up and crazy can walk in and find Paul, and get a couple swings in before anyone responds to the alarm.

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
« Reply #20 on: October 28, 2022, 05:54:42 PM »
And now some liberal congressional candidate in California is DEMANDING! ABSOLUTELY DEMANDING! that her opponent personally apologies to Paul and Nancy Pelosi.

I think I'd fire back only after she and every other liberal personally apologize to every American whose personal finances and safety are being crippled by liberal policies at the national, state, and local levels.

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #21 on: October 28, 2022, 06:00:35 PM »
Guy was found in his underwear and seeing speculation the guy was invited in. When the cat is away the mice will play that sort of thing.
- Calvin and Hobbes

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #22 on: October 28, 2022, 06:02:10 PM »
And now some liberal congressional candidate in California is DEMANDING! ABSOLUTELY DEMANDING! that her opponent personally apologies to Paul and Nancy Pelosi.

I think I'd fire back only after she and every other liberal personally apologize to every American whose personal finances and safety are being crippled by liberal policies at the national, state, and local levels.

Ask her to as a democrat to apologize for her party tearing this country apart to protect slavery.
- Calvin and Hobbes

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #23 on: October 28, 2022, 06:08:22 PM »
Dem responses to when Rand Paul got attacked ranged from Zzzzz to he deserved it.
- Calvin and Hobbes

230RN

• It's like swimming to shore in an ebb tide.
  • friend
  • Pushing back. Help me out, here...
« Reply #24 on: October 28, 2022, 06:12:54 PM »
WLJ observed, "Nude anti-war protestors."

Their battle rattle differs from our battle rattle.