Author Topic: Paul Pelosi attacked in his home  (Read 6499 times)

sumpnz

• friend
Re: Paul Pelosi attacked in his home
« Reply #25 on: October 28, 2022, 06:23:55 PM »
Guy was found in his underwear and seeing speculation the guy was invited in. When the cat is away the mice will play that sort of thing.

It would be freaking hilarious if it turned out the guy was a male prostitute (or even just random hook up) hired (brought home if a random hookup) by Paul Pelosi.  Is Larry Craig friends with the Pelosi’s?

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
« Reply #26 on: October 28, 2022, 06:51:35 PM »
And it has gone through my mind this could be another Jussie Smollett.
The fact they trying to portray this guy as a right winger when everything points to him being a whacked out lefty. Nancy could be in a panic over the midterms and is desperate.
« Last Edit: October 28, 2022, 07:17:45 PM by WLJ »
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

RoadKingLarry

• friends
« Reply #27 on: October 28, 2022, 06:55:45 PM »
The closer we get to election day the more bullshyte we will see.
The  first thought I had when I heard this story -

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/False_flag
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams

JN01

• friend
« Reply #28 on: October 28, 2022, 07:17:34 PM »
I guess I missed all those Democrats apologizing to Congressman Scalise after he was shot by a lefty nutbag.

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #29 on: October 28, 2022, 08:07:48 PM »
Is it OK to punch a nazi Dem Speaker's husband?
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #30 on: October 28, 2022, 10:28:46 PM »
Hmmm
Don't know anything about this site

Police dispatch to Paul Pelosi home:

"RP (reporting person) stated there's a male in the home and that he's going to wait for his wife. RP stated that he doesn't know who the male is but he advised that his name is David and that he is a friend.”
    pic.twitter.com/O0HeS0s0I5

— Greg Price (@greg_price11) October 28, 2022

Paul Pelosi Described Attacker as a ‘Friend’ in 911 Call
https://nationalfile.com/paul-pelosi-described-attacker-as-a-friend-in-911-call/
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

Boomhauer

• Former Moderator, fired for embezzlement and abuse of power
  • friends
« Reply #31 on: October 28, 2022, 10:42:07 PM »
The attacker should be rapidly executed, along with everyone else who commits a serious violent crime.

Violent crime should be met with absolute intolerance by society.... in the private capacity (armed self defense) and publically (judicial executions).

Absolutely not when it occurs to leftists. They want to espouse the positions that private property that belongs to you and I should never be defended so *expletive deleted*ck them.

The left does not deserve freedom of speech, the right to keep and bear arms, or any of the other rights they *expletive deleted*it all over for us. *expletive deleted*ck them and the horse they rode in on.

Quote from: Ben
Holy hell. It's like giving a loaded gun to a chimpanzee...

Quote from: bluestarlizzard
the last thing you need is rabies. You're already angry enough as it is.

OTOH, there wouldn't be a tweeker left in Georgia...

Quote from: Balog
BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE! AND THROW SOME STEAK ON THE GRILL!

Ron

• friends
  • Like a tree planted by the rivers of water
    • What I believe ...
« Reply #32 on: October 29, 2022, 07:04:53 AM »
San Francisco

Middle of the night.

Police found both men in their underwear.

The photos of the broken glass in the door show a lot of glass outside the house, as if the window was broken from inside.

I read a report that Pelosi was holding the hammer when the cops arrived and his "friend" grabbed it and whacked him with it before the cops got control of him.

For the invisible things of him since the creation of the world are clearly seen, being perceived through the things that are made, even his everlasting power and divinity, that they may be without excuse. Because knowing God, they didn’t glorify him as God, and didn’t give thanks, but became vain in their reasoning, and their senseless heart was darkened. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools.

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #33 on: October 29, 2022, 12:15:38 PM »
- Calvin and Hobbes

Jim147

• friends
« Reply #34 on: October 29, 2022, 01:45:12 PM »
Ok and who was the third unknown person in the house? This story is really screwed up.
Sometimes we carry more weight then we owe.
And sometimes goes on and on and on.

BAH-WEEP-GRAAAGHNAH WHEEP NI-NI BONG

BobR

• Just a pup compared to a few old dogs here!
  • friend
« Reply #35 on: October 29, 2022, 03:16:04 PM »
San Francisco

Middle of the night.

Police found both men in their underwear.

The photos of the broken glass in the door show a lot of glass outside the house, as if the window was broken from inside.

I read a report that Pelosi was holding the hammer when the cops arrived and his "friend" grabbed it and whacked him with it before the cops got control of him.

We will never and I mean never get the real story. I would bet even a FOIA request for the report would result in the report being redacted to the point of being useless.

bob

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #36 on: October 29, 2022, 05:24:58 PM »
Yeah, gee, I was so wrong. This guy is obviously a right wing extremist.

https://twitchy.com/brettt-3136/2022/10/29/michael-shellenbergers-gotten-to-the-bottom-of-the-paul-pelosi-story-drug-induced-psychosis/

There's a lot of fishy stuff here, and I agree with Bob - we'll never learn the full, real story.
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

gunsmith

• I forgot to get vaccinated!
  • friend
  • I'm sorry, Dave. I'm afraid I can't do that.
« Reply #37 on: October 29, 2022, 06:58:41 PM »
 I lived in SF for a long time, as soon as I saw what time it happened I knew what happened.

it was 02:25 or thereabouts, Paul and our nudist guy were having drinks at some local establishment, closing time is 02:00 so they start kicking people out at 0130 .
 Paul invited them over, as things got rowdy Paul went to the bathroom to call 911
( indicating it was not a home invasion! )
    from 0130 to 0300 all crime in SF is nearly absolutely really drunk people being really stupid and drunk at the same time .
 We know Paul is a really stupid drunk, hopefully we will learn the really stupid details - I bet both nudist guy and Paul barely remember the evening
Politicians and bureaucrats are considered productive if they swarm the populace like a plague of locust, devouring all substance in their path and leaving a swath of destruction like a firestorm. The technical term is "bipartisanship".
Rocket Man: "The need for booster shots for the immunized has always been based on the science.  Political science, not medical science."

sumpnz

• friend
« Reply #38 on: October 30, 2022, 10:29:49 AM »
It would be freaking hilarious if it turned out the guy was a male prostitute (or even just random hook up) hired (brought home if a random hookup) by Paul Pelosi.  Is Larry Craig friends with the Pelosi’s?

The more that comes out the more this appears to be plausible.

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #39 on: October 30, 2022, 10:35:14 AM »
Enter Hillary followed by Musk

The Republican Party and its mouthpieces now regularly spread hate and deranged conspiracy theories. It is shocking, but not surprising, that violence is the result. As citizens, we must hold them accountable for their words and the actions that follow.https://t.co/MQor4NDFeE

— Hillary Clinton (@HillaryClinton) October 29, 2022

There is a tiny possibility there might be more to this story than meets the eye https://t.co/HCaF5DrRjP

— Elon Musk (@elonmusk) October 30, 2022
https://twitchy.com/fuzzychimp-313137/2022/10/30/its-elon-musks-twitter-now-and-his-reply-to-hillary-clinton-well-pop-that-popcorn/
- Calvin and Hobbes

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #40 on: October 30, 2022, 03:37:58 PM »
So in that Musk link there is this:

"When he didn't answer the phone, the cops broke the sliding glass door to get in. Pelosi was struggling with the suspect, who was in his underwear.

The other reports I read said that "someone in the house opened the door to let the police in".

All going back to BobR's post about us never learning the truth here.
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

lee n. field

• friend
  • tinpot megalomaniac, Paulbot, hardware goon
« Reply #41 on: October 30, 2022, 04:31:36 PM »
I did  not know, before this incident, that this existed.

(fixed link)
« Last Edit: October 30, 2022, 05:57:43 PM by lee n. field »
In thy presence is fulness of joy.
At thy right hand pleasures for evermore.

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #42 on: October 30, 2022, 05:35:29 PM »
Thanks for lettin us know.
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

grampster

• friend
« Reply #43 on: October 30, 2022, 05:39:20 PM »
 never mind.
"Never wrestle with a pig.  You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it."  G.B. Shaw

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
« Reply #44 on: October 30, 2022, 06:59:20 PM »
I think I'm scarred for life...
Carbon Monoxide, sucking the life out of idiots, 'tards, and fools since man tamed fire.

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #45 on: October 30, 2022, 07:03:26 PM »
Is that known as a San Francisco hammer?
- Calvin and Hobbes

Angel Eyes

• Lying dog-faced pony soldier
  • friend
  • You're not diggin'
« Reply #46 on: October 30, 2022, 07:10:50 PM »
If I had a hammer, I'd hammer in the morning ... I'd hammer in the evening ... all over this land ...
"I make love to men daily, but in the imagination."
                         - Barack Obama

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #47 on: October 31, 2022, 08:09:44 AM »
Ever changing:

https://twitchy.com/dougp-3137/2022/10/30/san-fran-pd-clarifies-previous-statement-now-says-there-was-not-a-3rd-person-in-the-pelosi-home/

As mentioned at the link, bodycam footage would have "clarified" things early on, and certainly if it were a common office worker's home in San Francisco, the bodycam footage, along with all kinds of information about the incident, would have already been made public.

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #48 on: October 31, 2022, 08:31:57 AM »
- Calvin and Hobbes

cordex

• Administrator
« Reply #49 on: October 31, 2022, 09:54:32 AM »
In every single case where I have personal knowledge of a situation that made it to the news, the news has gotten the story catastrophically wrong.  I have no doubt they are doing so in this case as well.  Whether their initial reporting was better or the corrections are more accurate I can't say.