Author Topic: Well this is special! Not sure if this is...  (Read 817 times)

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
Well this is special! Not sure if this is...
« on: November 04, 2022, 11:33:51 AM »
fantasy, desperation, hubris, or insanity, but Michael Moore is predicting a tidal wave on Tuesday...

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/michael-moore-predicts-dem-wave-victory-in-midterms/vi-AA13Ingg?ocid=entnewsntp&cvid=6cc1e33f8b9a47fbbef124fddf8b3aca&category=foryou

I wonder what his reaction is going to be if multiple pundit and poll predictions are true and there's a red wave...
Carbon Monoxide, sucking the life out of idiots, 'tards, and fools since man tamed fire.

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
Re: Well this is special! Not sure if this is...
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2022, 11:36:08 AM »
I think all the gender reassignment drugs have affected his brain.

There might not be a massive red shift, but there's certainly not going to be an increase in the blue.
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

Tuco

• Fastest non-sequitur in the West.
  • friends
  • If you miss you had better miss very well
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2022, 11:41:19 AM »
>Michael Moore predicts tidal wave

There's a joke here for anyone who wants to work it.
Seafloor earthquakes, his whale like attributes, fell off a cruise ship.... I'm working on other non political material right now, have at it.
7-11 was a part time job.

Bogie

• friend
  • Hunkered in South St. Louis, right by Route 66
    • Third Rate Pundit
« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2022, 12:06:08 PM »
Who is generally in control of the election process?

IMHO, we're gonna get screwed.

And nobody will do a whole lot, because then we're gonna get called names.
Blog under construction

RoadKingLarry

• friends
« Reply #4 on: November 04, 2022, 12:32:06 PM »
Who is generally in control of the election process?

IMHO, we're gonna get screwed.

And nobody will do a whole lot, because then we're gonna get called names.

Yup.
This election will tell us for sure if there is any hope left for a peaceful resolution.
My prediction is that them demo will be all in on fraud. The 2020 and previous elections haved proved that there is little to no pushback on election fraud. I expect a significant dem pick up to strong majority levels in both the house and the senate.

If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #5 on: November 04, 2022, 12:44:16 PM »
The Dems have been trying to scare their side into getting out to vote for weeks and months now.  That doesn't sound like a blue wave of Dem voters are jumping at the chance to vote.  But yeah, odd things have happened before.
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

230RN

• saw it coming.
  • friend
  • ...shall not be allowed.
« Reply #6 on: November 04, 2022, 04:45:53 PM »
I've often thought that expressing high confidence in an election result discourages some voters from voting that way.

Possibly true on both sides of an issue / election.

I frankly have grave concerns about this election WRT Colorado.  The Dem candidates have been advertising
like hell, and it's my perception that the Repubs have hardly advertised at all.

It's as if they think they will win because they stand for Truth, Justice, and the American Way and everybody knows that, so why campaign?

I'm begining to believe they really are "The Stupid Party."

Ne'ertheless, instead of carefully perusing all the issues from literature provided by the State and County, I took the stupid route out of pure unreasoning anger and voted straight "R" and "No."

The "Noes" were on the theory that if they want something they ain't doing now, it will cost me green dollars out of my own pocket.

Free lunches for schoolkids?  "Free?"  Bullbleep.  I'd be paying for it.

Terry, 230RN
« Last Edit: November 04, 2022, 05:09:37 PM by 230RN »
WHATEVER YOUR DEFINITION OF "INFRINGE " IS, YOU SHOULDN'T BE DOING IT.

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
« Reply #7 on: November 04, 2022, 05:09:01 PM »
I think all the gender reassignment drugs have affected his brain.

There might not be a massive red shift, but there's certainly not going to be an increase in the blue.

I don't think he needed medical intervention. He was actually born a stupid fat fuckstick, and he's openly maintained that lifestyle throughout his life.
Carbon Monoxide, sucking the life out of idiots, 'tards, and fools since man tamed fire.

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
« Reply #8 on: November 04, 2022, 05:29:50 PM »
I don't think he needed medical intervention. He was actually born a stupid fat fuckstick, and he's openly maintained that lifestyle throughout his life.

And became quite wealthy in the process while at the same time railing against the wealthy
« Last Edit: November 04, 2022, 07:53:40 PM by WLJ »
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

Andiron

• friend
« Reply #9 on: November 04, 2022, 07:53:00 PM »
Yup.
This election will tell us for sure if there is any hope left for a peaceful resolution.
My prediction is that them demo will be all in on fraud. The 2020 and previous elections haved proved that there is little to no pushback on election fraud. I expect a significant dem pick up to strong majority levels in both the house and the senate.

Yep.  I think this one is going to highlight the margin of cheat. 

I'm from the Clair Wolfe school; "America is at that awkward stage; it's too late to work within the system, but too early to shoot the bastards."
"Leftism destroys everything good." -  Ron

There is no fixing stupid. But, you can line it up in front of a wall and offer it a last smoke.

There is no such thing as a "transgender" person.  Only mental illness that should be discouraged.

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
« Reply #10 on: November 04, 2022, 08:07:28 PM »
And became quite wealthy in the process while at the same time railing against the wealthy

How DARE you point that out, you hater!

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #11 on: November 04, 2022, 08:23:44 PM »
The Dems have been trying to scare their side into getting out to vote for weeks and months now.  That doesn't sound like a blue wave of Dem voters are jumping at the chance to vote.  But yeah, odd things have happened before.

But they don't need a lot of voters -- they just need a lot of votes. And all that's required to get a lot of votes is a fleet of trucks filled with ballots.
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

ConstitutionCowboy

• friend
  • My Gender and Pronouns are Standard.
« Reply #12 on: November 05, 2022, 11:52:10 AM »
fantasy, desperation, hubris, or insanity, but Michael Moore is predicting a tidal wave on Tuesday...

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/michael-moore-predicts-dem-wave-victory-in-midterms/vi-AA13Ingg?ocid=entnewsntp&cvid=6cc1e33f8b9a47fbbef124fddf8b3aca&category=foryou

I wonder what his reaction is going to be if multiple pundit and poll predictions are true and there's a red wave...

I think he is just laying some groundwork to claim that election fraud was the cause of the red wave.  He's never wrong, right? ;)

Woody :old:
   "Knowing the past, I'll not surrender any arms and march less prepared into the future."   B.E.Wood