Author Topic: Hillary and other Democrats LIED? UNPOSSIBLE!  (Read 764 times)

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
Hillary and other Democrats LIED? UNPOSSIBLE!
« on: November 04, 2022, 01:44:31 PM »
Or... here's my shocked face...

Study proves that Dems "Red State Murder" claims are absolutely false.

Think any of the other major news outlets will report this?

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/new-study-debunks-red-state-high-crime-claim-by-hillary-clinton-democrats
Carbon Monoxide, sucking the life out of idiots, 'tards, and fools since man tamed fire.

JN01

• friend
Re: Hillary and other Democrats LIED? UNPOSSIBLE!
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2022, 03:02:31 PM »
I can't understand why old white billionaire Soros is so intent on placing terrible prosecutors in cities and turning them into pits of violence and death.  What is he getting out of it? Or is it just because he is evil?

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2022, 03:38:19 PM »
I can't understand why old white billionaire Soros is so intent on placing terrible prosecutors in cities and turning them into pits of violence and death.  What is he getting out of it? Or is it just because he is evil?
Vote fixing?
Charges against friendly activists dropped?
Chaos?
Plenty of other possibilities that would be even more speculative. 
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2022, 08:01:49 PM »

With so many other things taken into account, it's hard to avoid the conclusion they really want to wreck this country, and many others, as well. (i.e., the not-so-Great Reset)
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #4 on: November 04, 2022, 08:20:09 PM »
Or... here's my shocked face...

Study proves that Dems "Red State Murder" claims are absolutely false.

Think any of the other major news outlets will report this?

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/new-study-debunks-red-state-high-crime-claim-by-hillary-clinton-democrats

But ... but ... but ...

Didn't President Brandon just inform us that it's the Republicans who lie?

I'm so confused ... I don't know who to believe.*

* Actually, I do know ... none of them.
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
« Reply #5 on: November 05, 2022, 11:58:31 AM »
Wow even the MSNBC host half way called her out on this. Hope she knows how to code.

Hochul: "[Republicans] are master manipulators. They have this conspiracy going all across America trying to convince people that in Democrat states, they’re not as safe… The safer places are the Democrat states.” pic.twitter.com/D9ae0wVXJm

— Greg Price (@greg_price11) October 31, 2022
https://twitchy.com/dougp-3137/2022/11/05/the-look-on-ny-gov-hochuls-face-when-an-msnbc-host-called-out-her-crime-gaslighting-is-priceless/

The look on NY Gov. Hochul’s face when an MSNBC host called out her crime gaslighting is priceless
https://twitchy.com/dougp-3137/2022/11/05/the-look-on-ny-gov-hochuls-face-when-an-msnbc-host-called-out-her-crime-gaslighting-is-priceless/
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes