Armed Polite Society

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

R.I.P. Scout26

Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Trump vs DeSantis  (Read 1097 times)

MechAg94

• friend
Re: Trump vs DeSantis
« Reply #50 on: November 16, 2022, 09:58:59 PM »

Not sure if this needs a separate thread.  Just thought I would drop it somewhere for posterity. 

Dirty Mitch Was on the Take… McConnell Received $2.5 Million from Crypto Laundromat FTX for His Senate Leadership Fund
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/11/dirty-mitch-take-mcconnell-received-2-5-million-crypto-laundromat-ftx-senate-leadership-fund/

Documents show McConnell’s Senate Leadership Fund received $2,500,000 from someone at FTX, the crypto company that fell in disgrace last week.
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

Andiron

• friend
« Reply #51 on: November 16, 2022, 10:34:21 PM »

On sober reflection,  Mitch is still a bitch..
« Last Edit: November 17, 2022, 10:14:27 AM by Andiron »
"Leftism destroys everything good." -  Ron

There is no fixing stupid. But, you can line it up in front of a wall and offer it a last smoke.

There is no such thing as a "transgender" person.  Only mental illness that should be discouraged.

Perd Hapley

• Radicalized since 1776
  • friend
  • beep/bop/boop
« Reply #52 on: November 17, 2022, 07:33:01 AM »

I do not own a boat. I still have all my guns, cuz this is America.

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #53 on: November 18, 2022, 03:46:25 PM »

And like clockwork, two more DOJ investigations against Trump:

https://twitchy.com/dougp-3137/2022/11/18/ag-merrick-garland-announces-not-one-but-two-new-criminal-investigations-of-trump/

So I don't know, do I need to keep putting a caveat in my Trump posts about how I'd rather that he not run again, but this only makes me want to support him? And that when they do this totalitarian crap, Trump is not Trump, he's me and you being steamrolled by out of control establishment partisan government?

This crap is exactly why I find myself agreeing more and more with Tulsi Gabbard on stuff.
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

WLJ

• friends
  • I am not a cat
« Reply #54 on: November 18, 2022, 05:32:55 PM »

And like clockwork, two more DOJ investigations against Trump:

Has anyone kept count on how many this makes that have been nothing but nothing burgers?
« Last Edit: November 18, 2022, 06:06:48 PM by WLJ »
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes
Pages: 1 2 [3]