Armed Polite Society

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

R.I.P. Scout26

Author Topic: Idaho Sorority girls & 1 boyfriend, brutally killed  (Read 194 times)

gunsmith

• I forgot to get vaccinated!
  • friend
  • I'm sorry, Dave. I'm afraid I can't do that.
Idaho Sorority girls & 1 boyfriend, brutally killed
« on: November 20, 2022, 05:36:11 PM »

here is a fox news story about it https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L70ZWt7HY_M

there are tons of speculation on youtubes "true crime" channels ...
 the cops/media have said both "KABAR"  and "Rambo knife" 

I personally think its someone the boyfriend knew, he was a sports guy and whoever stabbed multiple people has got to be physically fit .

the basic facts are, 2 girls were out partying on a sat night and their other friends  a girl and boyfriend were at a party - got home at 0230 and were killed between 0300 and 0400 .

Politicians and bureaucrats are considered productive if they swarm the populace like a plague of locust, devouring all substance in their path and leaving a swath of destruction like a firestorm. The technical term is "bipartisanship".
Rocket Man: "The need for booster shots for the immunized has always been based on the science.  Political science, not medical science."

230RN

• Those elected to power wanted it.
  • friend
  • It should have been the FIRST Amendment !
Re: Idaho Sorority girls & 1 boyfriend, brutally killed
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2022, 03:08:03 PM »

All four of them in a bed?  Then the reporter said something illegible (to me) and that the authorities thought a  Rambo style knife was involved.  Exact: 0:15 ff in the link above.

HankB

• friend
« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2022, 04:33:12 PM »

I heard they're trying to find out who bought a Ka-Bar recently . . . probably surprised there isn't knife registration in place.
Trump won in 2016. Democrats haven't been so offended since Republicans came along and freed their slaves.
Those who work for a living are being BURIED by those who vote for a living.
Government is a broker in pillage, and every election is a sort of advance auction in stolen goods. - H.L. Mencken
Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. - Mark Twain

WLJ

• friends
  • I am not a cat
« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2022, 04:38:32 PM »

I heard they're trying to find out who bought a Ka-Bar recently . . . probably surprised there isn't knife registration in place.

So you're saying it was an unregistered Ka-Bar bought though the knife show loophole.

"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

griz

• friend
« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2022, 08:52:57 PM »

One of those deadly Ghost K-bars perhaps?
Sent from a stone age computer via an ordinary keyboard.

Bogie

• friend
  • Hunkered in South St. Louis, right by Route 66
    • Third Rate Pundit
« Reply #5 on: November 21, 2022, 08:57:45 PM »

Have  you seen the Damascus ones that Mad Mike has been flogging?
Blog under construction

Perd Hapley

• Radicalized since 1776
  • friend
  • beep/bop/boop
« Reply #6 on: November 21, 2022, 10:16:40 PM »

Majoring on a minor, I know, but do journalists have their own edit of the Rambo films, where he sports a Ka Bar?
I do not own a boat. I still have all my guns, cuz this is America.

gunsmith

• friend
« Reply #7 on: November 21, 2022, 10:52:02 PM »

Some of the things making gunsmith grumpy, 5 folks killed in a gay bar and it's non stop hysteria about anti trans violence and gun violence - 4 students killed by a knife and it gets buried .

Rambo didn't use a KA-BAR , He used a Randall or a LILE according to the interwebs,  but in the 80's the stores got flooded with cheapo survival knives - probably useless for either fighting or survival , but now all the idiots think they're the same thing and will probably push the price of collectible KA-BAR knives higher - a few months ago they were going for 1 to 3 hundred for a vintage KA-BAR but other than sharpening it and using leather conditioning, I have no idea how to date a vintage KA-BAR ( HOW TO DATE A VINTAGE KABAR, GET IT? , NO FLOWERS JUST SHARPEN IT LOL )
 the end near the hilt has a bit of serration - it looks like a well maintained 70's or eighties - I think eighties due to "rambo" every knife needed serration ...

also, how is it they have no suspects yet? every other doorway has a camera at the sidewalk catching porch pirates!

oooh, Rambo making a knife, not a kabar https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iONYYY7lHo4
Politicians and bureaucrats are considered productive if they swarm the populace like a plague of locust, devouring all substance in their path and leaving a swath of destruction like a firestorm. The technical term is "bipartisanship".
Rocket Man: "The need for booster shots for the immunized has always been based on the science.  Political science, not medical science."

gunsmith

• friend
« Reply #8 on: November 21, 2022, 11:09:50 PM »

All four of them in a bed?  Then the reporter said something illegible (to me) and that the authorities thought a  Rambo style knife was involved.  Exact: 0:15 ff in the link above.

all four in bed, but no one is saying "all in the same bed" - ( pronoun dujour ) went from room to room - the news caster is sort of difficult to understand - he sort of sounds like an effeminate football player - he said they were in bed and "er um " had defensive wounds