Author Topic: Germany confiscating guns due to coup attempt  (Read 470 times)

gunsmith

• I forgot to get vaccinated!
  • friend
  • I'm sorry, Dave. I'm afraid I can't do that.
Germany confiscating guns due to coup attempt
« on: December 11, 2022, 07:33:41 PM »
 WION is "world is one network" they're pretty much insufferable liberal brain dead do-gooders .
 I find it difficult to understand everything she says, she sounds like a call center employee in Calcutta
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gH6VVgQIbMs
However one sometimes gets news that the dinosaur media here can not cover

they's saying some far right group was presenting an emergency and they needed to confiscate guns , I'm not a German speaker so I have no idea what that part of the video is saying
Politicians and bureaucrats are considered productive if they swarm the populace like a plague of locust, devouring all substance in their path and leaving a swath of destruction like a firestorm. The technical term is "bipartisanship".
Rocket Man: "The need for booster shots for the immunized has always been based on the science.  Political science, not medical science."

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
Re: Germany confiscating guns due to coup attempt
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2022, 09:48:15 AM »
I finally found something on this. It's related to a German militia group, not general confiscation. The story is in kraut, but you can throw it into your browser's auto-translater or use Google translate and get a crappy translation that still gives you the gist:

https://www.epochtimes.de/politik/deutschland/mehr-waffen-mehr-verschwoerer-zwei-feindeslisten-und-eine-panne-a4079601.html
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
Carbon Monoxide, sucking the life out of idiots, 'tards, and fools since man tamed fire.

RoadKingLarry

• friends
« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2022, 02:27:56 PM »
Germany does have some history with gun confiscation.

If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #4 on: December 14, 2022, 03:18:40 PM »
Germany does have some history with gun confiscation.

So do [cough] Katrina [cough] we.  =)
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."